Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Alien/Fantasy Girls

Started by AndyZ, June 12, 2011, 12:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

nishi

Name: Rovartha
Species: Gigeria
Appearance:

Personality: A creature with a primal instinct. She, like the others from her planet, although fully sentient beings,  are reacting more on instinct than thought. But still they have feelings and can communicate through speech. Imagine her like a fearless creature, who will fight for her survival. Sort of like Klingons meet Aliens :P

She has sharp retractable nails with which she attacks, as well as using her extraordinary strength and speed. The poor monster trying to attack her may as well be in way over his or her head.

Her weakness is that she is very susceptible to hypnosis, aphrodisiac and pheromones.

Current Clothing: Naked
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes+
Copious amounts of cum: Yes+
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes.

I am not sure if I will use this character, just a random idea. But if approved Ill check the OCC thread to see if anyone wants to take a stab at her ;)

Ah and she is a victim, not a tentacle monster :)

AndyZ

Certainly an interesting prospect here.  My main question is this: is she going to try to kill the other girls if she's put in the same dorm room?

I would also ask the people playing tentacle monsters if they'd be interested in going after a character like this.  Even if she's too vicious to be kept in the dorm, she might be kept alone somewhere on The Rest of the Ship and subjected to the terrors of monsters who want to come and visit her.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

nishi

I already have someone playing a tentacle monster sending me a message showing interest.

she is primal, but yet civilised.

She is female so she wont be breeding on them
She wont see them as a thread to her territory or see them as danger, so she wont attack them
Her species is herbavore, only eating plants so she wont feed on the girls :D

If you want you can have her materialzed on the ship with hands tied behind her back by some magnetic bonds that will only activate when she is in proximity of another captured victim.

very good question of you andy, I havent even thought about that myself ;)

AndyZ

Good enough for me.  If she's not going to attack the others, I don't see any reason to have her bound with magnetic bands, although you're free to play her that way if you so choose.

Really, any fights between the girls should be broken up, but with all the magic users aboard the alien/fantasy ship, I expect that any injuries should be easily healed.  Then again, I haven't been watching the threads, so I could very well be wrong.  Hopefully there haven't been any crippling injuries to characters whose players don't want them...

Rovartha - Approved
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Pretty in Pink

I get the feeling I'm about to make a lot of the monsters VERY happy!

Name: Kadeira Kenyan
Species: Twi'lek
Appearance:
Personality: Meek, Timid, and quiet, Kadeira (Katie for short) isn't one to fight back on much of anything, and to make matters even easier for the aliens, she's used to various and sundry different types of aliens, so it's not going to be much of a shock for her when she sees any of them.  There isn't much that will make her fight, in fact there isn't ANYTHING.  This comes partially from what she was doing before being abducted: an exotic dancer.  She is used to being pawed and fawned over by slobbering males, and various other scum of the universe.
Current Clothing: See Appearance Picture.
Please indicate your preference:
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes++++
Copious amounts of cum: Yes+++++
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Don't care
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

AndyZ

fireflights

Name: Sapphire

Species: Water Elemental race called Aquanis

Appearance:

Personality: Sapphire is a sweet and loving person when you get to know her. But she also has a temper and will also stand up to any wrong doing she finds. She can control the element of water and use it to her protection as well as healing. She can also turn into water form, making her not solid if she can get to water.  Her clothing is not really clothing, but an extension of her skin. She can change it at will, also it can change by her thoughts conscious or subconscious. If she is in danger, it will automatically switch to her armor as an example.

Current Clothing: http://michaelturnershrine.com/wp-content/gallery/comic-covers/CVR_aspen_extedtb.jpg This is her warrior outfit

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: yes

Pregnancy:yes

Copious amounts of cum:yes

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:yes

Livin in MD now.

AndyZ

Vergil1989

Name:  Demona
Species:  Vampire
Appearance: 
Personality:  Ultimately seductive, powerful, and evil, Demona is on the ship for her own amusement, as both monstrous dominator as well as victim to the creatures on board.
Current Clothing:  (Check video before she strips lol.))
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:  Go for it.
Pregnancy:  Not possible considering her undead nature.  (Still, sure there could be a way around that.)
Copious amounts of cum:  YES!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:  YES!

From Dusk Till Dawn - Salma Hayek Table Dance
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Vergil1989

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Dragantha'tharos (Draga for short)
Species: Dragon
Appearance:
True form
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Humanoid
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality: Synical, confident, vain and lustful
Current Clothing: See humanoid pic
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on): Check my ons/offs
Oviposition: Women who become pregnant start carry large egg
Pregnancy: Provide
Copious amounts of cum: Definitely provide
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Use if needed
Powers: Besides immense physical prowess being tougher and stronger than most other monsters he has power over fire and heat and also light which is produced by fire. He has sorcerous powers which give him varied illusion and enchantment magics. One grantest feat is able to take humanoid form which is still however marked with draconic traits, make him appear as half-dragon. But overall his sorcerous powers are impressive and varied in scope. Of course his rawest potential lays in mass destruction both by spells or breath weapon, but he has promised by oath not use neither of those while visiting the ship to pique his curiosity and lustful intents to have sex, perhaps breed, with few women there.

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

AndyZ

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: AndyZ on June 30, 2011, 01:51:38 PM
Does Draga have tentacles?

Does long douple penis count? Also he has long reptile tongue and tail ;).

fireflights

damn sorry missed the part about tentacles, working off the phone does have dissadvantages, so andy you make the final decision here lol

Livin in MD now.

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

AndyZ

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 30, 2011, 03:59:00 PM
Does long douple penis count? Also he has long reptile tongue and tail ;).

I'd really like him to have some real tentacles, so I'd appreciate if you could add some on.  However, I'll give the OK.

Dragantha'tharos (Draga for short) - Approved

Zaer Darkwail

Ahaa, ok. I will add some tentacles to his humanoid form, or plainly use magic spell which mimics tentacles to keep maidens down.

AndyZ