new here!

Started by biljardbal, May 22, 2012, 01:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biljardbal

hello everyone im new here and as all of you have, i am waiting to get approved.
in the mean time i want to do some normal roleplaying :)
come with ideas im open to it...
id love to try a text rpg as i've seen a lot of people do on here.
so as i said come with ideas and lets start some cool roleplaying here :)!
A&A's I'm back!    O&O's How to make Bil squirm and gasp.
Join me in Bil's Shapeshifting Palace.      My solo written story

Lady Temptress

Hi. I am waiting to be approved too! What would you like to rp?
Lady Dreamer

biljardbal

hi! im really glad somebody finally replied to my post :)
uhm i'd really enjoy a fantasy/sci fie story with some in dept about the characters (class race etc)
it would also be nice if there could be some action in the story but thats just my opinion

jouzinka

Hello, biljardbal. :-) I don't want to interrupt you guys in the planning, just wanted to say that your Intro hasn't been forgotten, it's here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=140853.0 and it has some questions for you. ;)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Animegurl5

First off, I would like to welcome all of those awaiting approval. I hope you enjoy your time here on E! My name is AnimeGurl5 and I would love to introduce you to the wonderful world of Roleplaying.
Quote from: biljardbal on June 06, 2012, 09:06:32 AM
hi! im really glad somebody finally replied to my post :)
uhm i'd really enjoy a fantasy/sci fie story with some in dept about the characters (class race etc)
it would also be nice if there could be some action in the story but thats just my opinion
I am a huge fan of Fantasy and Scifi type stories... like Fringe or Lord of the Rings or Star Wars... Especially LOTR and add Harry Potter to that! I'm also a huge fan of anime shows as well... as if that wasnt made obvious by my name. ;) Have I blown your mind yet? No of course not, this is just me rambling again. :P
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

biljardbal

ok so if you want to join just state what kind of story you would like, with or without action in it etc
hope we will start this rp asap :)

biljardbal

now for the people i know that they want to join... suggest some setting and stories

Animegurl5

How about a time/space/dimensional hop thingy... Wow, I am sooo articulate. :P Some special artifact, (insert name here), has been stolen from a museum. Some teen slueths try to solve the mystery for fun, not really expecting anything to come of it when they get sucked into special portal thingy... Then the real challenge begins. In a strange place during a different time, they not only have to find the artifact that will take them home but they have to survive whatever is thrown there way...
Not very original but... fun all the same. :P
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

Lady Temptress

My apologies for the late reply bijardbal. How would you like to start the Rp? Hello Anime and thank you for the greeting, apologies to you as well for the delayed reply.  I like your idea Anime.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

I will go with whatever setting's you guy's want.
Lady Dreamer

biljardbal

well i would like a post apocalyptic sci fi... or a skyrim like fantasy
when we get the setting done we will start with the character building :)
i'll probably be a marksman... (rogue) sniper for the sci fi and a (rogue) archer for the fantasy

biljardbal

but we wil get to the characters later :) for now the setting

biljardbal

Quote from: Animegurl5 on June 07, 2012, 06:41:32 PM
How about a time/space/dimensional hop thingy... Wow, I am sooo articulate. :P Some special artifact, (insert name here), has been stolen from a museum. Some teen slueths try to solve the mystery for fun, not really expecting anything to come of it when they get sucked into special portal thingy... Then the real challenge begins. In a strange place during a different time, they not only have to find the artifact that will take them home but they have to survive whatever is thrown there way...
Not very original but... fun all the same. :P
uhm idk... im not really a fan of "people in a new world" rp's i find it more fun when we live in that world...

Lady Temptress

i like that slueth idea about the teen's.
Lady Dreamer

biljardbal

aaah i really do not...
i dont want to be picky or anything but thats just not my style...
buuut i might like it if i/it could be militairy or something like that :)

biljardbal

btw my english isnt the best and i dont know what a slueth is...
so try to use some simple english :)

Lady Temptress

That's ok and you had mentioned slueth in your idea. Slueth is like a mystery, about the same meaning, slueth - detective etc.
Lady Dreamer

biljardbal

ok so i'll be militairy trained??? and sci fi... so with guns etc???
of so lets start putting the characters up
and anime if you woul give us some in dept info about the story ;) i mean its your idea ;)

Animegurl5

Military... Okay. So instead of teens maybe make it more of a professional job than harmless fun... I'll have to think about it a little, make some changes to my idea. So Biljardbal is the military man... I'd like to be a bit of a mentalist. Somebody who is extremely good at reading the minds of others... though by reading body language and habits... not actual minds. ;) That leaves you Marie. Any ideas for the type of character you would have? It would help me put together a better plot.

Lady Temptress

Sorry for the late reply. I couldn't find the thread again. XD My character could be a military nurse? Any idea's?
Lady Dreamer

biljardbal

good to see this is going the right way and so quickly as well :)
so Marie did that last post state your characters base???
if so we can start character building
also i wanted to ask again if you (dis)like fighting in the RP

Lady Temptress

I am looking forward ro this rp and no it didn't state it. I love rp fightinh by the way.
Lady Dreamer

biljardbal

ok well if anime and you are ready lets start the character building...

Lady Temptress

Ready and waiting to start. But, I'll be back in 3 and a half hour's because I have to go to work for a short shift today. I'll be back here around 12:30 pm central time. See ya then.
Lady Dreamer

biljardbal

well i'm ready as well but anime isnt :P