News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A Snowy Death - Short Story

Started by LilyRoseBlack23, January 29, 2013, 01:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilyRoseBlack23

As I lifted my head off from my snowy white pillow, I slowly came back to the cruel realisation that i was not at home under my warn covers. My mind drifted back to five days earlier when I had an argument with my parents. I had wanted to go with my friend to her Chalet in the mountains and go skiing for the week. They told me that there was a severe blizzard forecast, and that they did not feel comfortable with me going. The fight ended with me being grounded, and so I ran away with my friend, and went to the mountains against their wishes.

It was so beautiful and sunny out when we arrived at the mountain chalet, I could not imagine that anything could possibly go wrong. After a couple of days my friend decided that because of the blizzard warnings she was going to stay inside, and that I should do the same. However, hardheaded me, I decided to go out hiking anyway. Now I am stuck in the bottom of a ravine in the middle of a blizzard in the middle of nowhere. It has been snowing straight for 3 days. I have given up on being rescued; no one will ever find me here. I should have listened to my parents. They warned me, but I defied them, because I thought I knew better. I wish I had a chance to do it all over again, but my hopes are in vain. I love you mum and dad. I am so sorry I disobeyed.