So there's a new Kirby game coming out for the Wii...

Started by Kunoichi, June 19, 2010, 10:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Kirby's Epic Yarn! ;D

Kirbys Epic Yarn E3 2010 Debut Trailer [HD]

I have to admit, I was a little bit skeptical at first, when I saw the shift in art style and gameplay, but after watching the trailer all the way through...  I just can't wait for this game! ^^;

Wolfy

The Wii? Bleh, I say, Bleh! o3o

I like Kirby, though.

PureImagination

Kunoichi

I know, right?  Who could possibly resist it? ;D It's even got co-op.

PureImagination

That is so awesome. I love cute games like this for the Wii. ^_^

Oniya

I love the 'quilt' style, and the way they use that to interact with the background (the zipper that reveals the castle, and the bit where a loose thread 'gathers' the background to pull it closer.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kunoichi

I like the little spontaneous transformations, myself. ^^ Like turning into a parachute to drift down, or a car when you dash, a submarine when you go underwater...  It's one of those little details that help give the game a nice, unique style, you know?