Goodbye Cuddle

Started by ElijahRhodes, April 13, 2011, 08:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElijahRhodes

Just a quick thing I wrote up a few months ago, best of my non-erotics, if I were to be asked. Hope you guys enjoy it, it's really short :O

He lay in the bed of his truck, her in his arms, their clothes scattered around them. Their breath was calm as they stared up at the stars in the clear sky above them, the cool night air brushing against their hot bodies. She was leaving him, he knew. She had told him a few days ago after they had made love that she was moving into the city to go to college, that she loved him with all her heart, and that she couldn’t bare to be away from him
He had wiped her tears away with his rough farmers hands, “My beautiful hands”, she had said, and, with a lack of a word that would truly describe how much he would miss her, how much he loved her and that he would do anything in the world to be with her still, he kissed her with all the love and passion and feeling that a man about to lose the meaning to his life could. He’d fought back his own tears, holding her firmly yet gently, caressing her long, silky dirty blonde hair, beautiful hair, whispering to her that it would be all right, that he would always love her no matter what happened.
Now he was once again holding her to him, her body hot and sweaty against his as they breathed together, sharing these last moments while they lasted. Their tears had been shed together, their woes shared and used, and now they huddled together in this last loving embrace, this passionate, motionless tangle of limbs that conveyed their love for each other more than any climax, any foreplay could. He loved her, and she loved him, and at that moment, there was nothing in the world that existed to them other then the person in their arms.
Nothing but their love.

Nothing.

ELizzyK

Aww, poor guy.  *gives him lots of friendly hugs*

ElijahRhodes

hehehe ^_^
Yeah...kinda just, like, busted this out one morning in about 5 or 10 minutes...I think it's alright x)

honeybee

That is gorgeous. Nicely done.
"If I be waspish, best beware my sting!"

Leashed by Nathan Malreaux

ElijahRhodes