Mistress Uma's Harem

Started by Dragonfly7022003, April 20, 2011, 02:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly7022003

The Mistress
Some people collect gems, some collect stamps. Mistress Uma collects women, she has a love all kinds of exotic women to play with. So on her travels she will often pay for a new pet to add to her Harem, exotic and unique is what she likes. Mistress Uma is a kind Mistress; she spoils her pets with clothing, toys and allows them to live safely in her huge home. Nevertheless, if they break any of the rules of the household, then they are punished. The punishment depends on the severity of the rule broken and it is almost always carried out by the mistress her self, But if the Mistress is not there at the time then the head slave carries out the punishment.

Slaves
They are her slaves and they all where her collar with honor, and dignity. None of the slaves Uma owns are taken aginsed there will. Most are born in to the life of a slave, and if anytime they wish to leave all they have to do is ask the mistress, and she will most likey set them free. Now all the slaves Mistress Uma picks are for something beautiful and unique about them, weather they are a neko, or a furry or it could be that one of the slaves is trained in doing something Mistress Uma enjoys such as dance, or even feats in the mistress bed, or in her dungeon. 

All the slaves must obey the rules.
1. No killing of the mistress pets.
2. No person is to scar or mark the Mistress's pets, without the mistress permission.
3. No pet is to leave the house grounds at any time.
4. The orders of the Mistress are to be obeyed no mater what is said.
5. The head slave is in charge when the mistress is away.
6. No male shale touch any of the mistress’s pets.
7. House servants are to not be touched.

[/u]The Home[/u]d

The estate that Uma owns is off the coast of Africa, right on the beach, she owns three miles of private beach, front property. The manor has over 50 rooms and each slave will have there very own room, to decorate how they like.

There is a Inside is a pool with two hot tubs, a public bathing area with waterfall shower and large bathing pool.

A large dinning room

A library Full of books from all over the world.

An outdoor lounge with a view of the beach.

And the Mistress’s private bedroom.

[/u]RP Elements[/u]
The mistress is a Herm just FYI, If you have a problem with that then let me know.

I am looking to start a long term RP. The RP will not have much of a story, besides all the slaves competing for the Mistress’s (my Char) attention.

Sex between slaves is fine with the mistress, and it is something she dose not frown upon.

[/u]Char Requirements[/u]
All the slaves are female no males.

All the slaves will need to have something unique about them. Furry’s are ok with in reason, and I need to approve all. Herms may be welcome but we would need to speak about your place in the house.

I will need a head house slave. The Head House Slave is the mistress favorite slave generally. They are also responsible for all the slaves’ behavior in the house and for administering Punishments when the mistress is not around.

I also ask that you PM me your Idea and Char, so I can approve. Please do not post on this forum.   Lastly If you have anything you would like to ask or talk about do not be afraid to PM me and ask.