Milk Farm [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 22, 2011, 12:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

As long as we work something out. I have enjoyed Milly. She a little different from other characters that i have played.

Dark Deception

I would be RPing with Milly. But I didn't want to leave Rune's character hanging since I had my character ditch him for a few seconds. No one is trying to find him a cure, putting his character into a stall, or anything. They're just leaving him there in the milk room for Jeff to torment him.  ::)

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Sharon

I figure that was the case that is why I kind of may Milly kind of tired that way Jeff could have his fun braking Britt in and all. I could have her all pumped up later for him. Lol. Milly did have a booster shoot too. Which means her breast are going to be growing. I think I am going to poof Milly to her stale.. if anyone that needs to post or wanted to jump her can do so...

elfguy

Since no one else has I'll step in with Kathy.
----

Sharon

okay. sorry for pulling away from the other cow.. this kind of made me feel bad.

elfguy

I'm trying to get all the milking done in the main room so people can switch over easier.
----

Dark Deception

Why is Milly getting milked again when Karyn hasn't been milked and if there's another new cow, she hasn't been milked either. Milly needed a bath and to be returned to her stall. She has no milk her breasts as she has already posted in the past. I'm about to start NPCing milk men because no one knows what's going on, they don't read, and the cows that have been milked should be doing something other than sitting in stalls all day. I'm sure this game would be more entertaining if they were allowed to roam outside in an electrically fenced area. It allows the cows to meet each other and interact. -_-

But yeah, seriously, I'm about to make a second character to move these cows about since no one else is. I feel sorry for the players who have nothing to do because they're either forgotten, neglected, or not posting.

Sharon

Not sure why Milly was getting milked again other than just to be cruel to her...

elfguy

Kathy isn't one to give a bath to the cows, it's just not the type. Milly wanted something to do and our newest milk woman hasn't had any cow yet so I paired them.
----

CarnivorousBunny

Sorry, I think my clock might be a little different from the one you guys run on.  I just read the new cow's message.  Should i wait for her or go give the other cow a bath?
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Dark Deception

I don't know anymore. Minerva isn't currently active (Yumi), Milly was delivered by Kathy to Caroline (for who knows what reason)...and Karyn is being handled by Jonah. Kiku's character, Natalie, is with Gell (Light's character) in the milking building. She's unattended at the moment, but I'm sure elfguy's character is planning to return to her. My character, Jeff, is frozen in time at the moment with Rune's character Brett/Britt.

I recommend just having your character go the milking building and meeting the others. The others being Kathy, Gell, Natalie (cow), etc. It'd be easier to proceed into anything else.

Oh yeah, let me not forget that Visna's character, Tomo, is going to be in the game soon so your character can also handle her when she posts an introduction. So many possibilities.

I'm eagerly waiting to test out the fencing. What do a bunch of big-breasted women do together in their free time?  ::) :P

Savant of the Wastes

Well, I've made my way to the milking room. Hopefully we can get this mess sorted out now.

SeaofWind

Jay, I'm not sure how to respond! Given the circumstances, Karyn obviously wants to agree--at least if it'll mean she's "safe" but that kinda defeats the game... :(

Dark Deception

It doesn't defeat the purpose of the game because they can say "I'll make you my own private cow" all they want. It's not going to mean a thing to Jeff.  >:) All cows are Jeff's cows! Mwuahahahaha! Except of course, I'll be abiding by people's ons and offs and that'll be the only reason they wouldn't see him around their character.

Dark Deception

I'm going to give Rune one more day to post and then I'm freeing myself from the wait.

Sharon

Dark Deception

Sit tight Sharon, assuming that Rune may not post tomorrow, I'll have Jeff give Milly a bath.

Sharon

Dark Deception

Sorry for having not posted yesterday. I was stuck on this game. I'll post today when I wake up, and if not when I wake up, eventually lol.  ::)

Sharon

Don't worried about it D.D. It up there when you are ready No big rush I can wait. :D

Iblis121

Hmmm...say, are you all still in need of a gaurd or a milkman? Perhaps I could fill that role! :3 You know, if that's alright with you guys.

Sharon

Yeah sure Go ahead man. We kind of need more fun people to trade of around lol

Iblis121

Awesome, I'll make a character a little later on ^^

Dark Deception

Who is even still in this RP? I haven't seen much activity from: minerva, Kiku, Rune, and the new cow that posted up a profile.

I see Crazy Jay, elfguy, savant, seaofwind, sharon, and Light I suppose active. The decline in activity is disheartening.

Savant of the Wastes

Me and Visna, who is playing the new cow, have planned to do a bit after Caroline finishes up with Kathy. I think it should still be on.