"Imagine you're holding a bottle of ketchup..."

Started by Spookie Monster, January 29, 2008, 05:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

"... and you want to get the ketchup out."

On YouTube.  From the Swedish film Hip Hip Hora!, I think.

Oh, and please know that this video probably isn't safe for work.  (Although if watching videos about masturbation is in fact O.K. in your workplace, please forward a job application on to me.  Thanks.)

Spel

Edited to include the not-safe-for-work warning.
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Cjac

Even when I knew what was coming I laughed!  Hysterical!
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Serenity Vixen

Ok, I am a bit slow tonight and actually walked into that blind
It has taken me about 10 minutes to recover
That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Hunter

Spookie Monster

Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elandra

My first thought was "uh oh" followed by laughing so hard I cried. thanks Spel.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Cjac

Every time someone posts to this thread, I start laughing again...  One of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.

Sabby