Looking For someone to Play Twins FxFxF love triangle

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, June 18, 2013, 01:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

OK so here's the idea. Two people with college aged kids get married and move in together. One of the parents has twins who both have a thing for this girl at a local skate shop they go to on the weekends. Both of the twins know that the other has a crush on someone but neither of them knows who that person is. On summer vacation or spring break they live with their parents so they go home for break and they meet their new step sister. Both twins are in shock because their new step sister is the woman they've both been crushing on for weeks now. After dinner one night one of the twins tells the other that she has been crushing on their new step parents daughter for a long time and doesn't know what to do now that they all pretty much live together. The other twin admits that she's been crushing on the same person. At first both agree to not do anything or make any moves on the woman but as time goes by and after seeing their step sister doing things like walking around in boxers and a tank top or working on her car and getting all sweaty the twins find it hard not to want her. One night their parents suggest that the three go out and have fun unfortunately one of the twins has to study for an exam so that leaves her twin and their new step sister together without her. That night the two end up flirting with each other and one thing leads to another and they end up in bed before the night is over.

After a few weeks pass and the two keep things hidden from their parents the other twin finds out and gets jealous over things and threatens to spill if they don't stop what they're doing. Afraid of what they're parents will think the two stop everything. That's when the other twin comes in and tries to seduce my character. Her charm and sweetness does the trick and my character falls for her even though she still has feelings for her sister. Every time my character and her mess around or kiss or even look at each other my character can't help but think of the other twin and eventually ends up bouncing back and forth between the two.

Lots of Drama, confusion, heartbreak and other good stuff in this RP looking for plot over smut I want to feel the characters pain I want to know how tormented this whole scenario is for all three characters involved. So please be able to deliver that and I will do the same in return. I don't expect novel length posts but I don't want anything less then a paragraph please.

The Twins:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My Character:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This RP can take place on either the forums or on YIM
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash