Aiden's ideas. [Mul]

Started by Aiden, August 27, 2009, 11:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Have a few plots in mind I have been wanting to play with, most of my Rp's normally end up long term or until my partner goes MIA.

Story 1-
Set in the Halo Universe- Can Be Original character, as long as there is a AI involved.

For anyone familiar with the game, they have heard of Master chief and Cortana. In this scenario, Cortana falls in love/obsessed/lust with him, problem is his training and spartan process has left him sexually "disinterested"  . Can a AI find a way to entice and please a man?
Creativity might be needed, also keep in mind that the AI has no physical body and will have to make full use of the ballistic gel surrounding the Spartan if they wish for any form of physical contact.

Story 2-
Starcaft- Terran preferred, but I am not ruling out the other races...if we can make it work.
Story wise, I'd like to talk this over with a partner and set up a setting/history. With Sc2 coming out, there is lots of space to work with.
Warcraft- Want a warcraft RP, let's talk.

Obsession-
Looking for a game in this department, mostly got the idea from this music video. Regarding a plot, it can be discussed, NC type setting.
HD MARIAH CAREY OBSESSED OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO W/LYRICS 2009

Taboo-
An Incest story of step brother/sister, twins or just normal brother and sister that starts with a game of cat and mouse.

One shot Idea-
Boss/secretary
Have a plot starting in a expensive suite overlooking a large party below.

Aiden

Locking thread, have a few games in the works/going already.

<3
Aiden