Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

You're way too hot.  I get burned every time I touch you.  Sure,, it was worth it for a while - but damn!  Just go!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

This town's not big enough for two "nipple flashers", beautiful!  I've been flashing my nubbins for at least a week now, and here you go with your little "slipple-of-a-nipple" with this new look!  We just can't continue like this!  Either "put it under cover", or "lose your lover", cause I'm outta here!  ;P

Linwood Badr

All I was asking you for was to try a different shirt on! Is that so hard? Fine, it's over. I'll find someone who can bend a little more.

Belle33

It was not an honest mistake.  You've done it many times now.  We're so very over.

Linwood Badr

If you stopped blaming me all the time and not letting me put in a word in. /sighs/ I can't do this, I'll find someone who let's me talk.

Belle33

I don't think you understand.  It's over.  Stop calling, stop texting, stop tweeting, and please feel free to change your status on facebook.

Zaphod

You are a chicken and you are not ready yet. Call me when you are. Until then, it's goodbye. ;)

Belle33

Chickens are awesome!  You're too pushy!  I can't deal with all the pressure.  We're through!

Reagan

Chicken fetish?  That is just beyond gross.  You're dumped.

MiaFire

Ugh, still no picture? Ugh, we're done.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Zaphod

Your lapdance was out of the world, but we have no emotional connection. I need more. Goodbye, Mia.

Belle33

Zaphod

You are way too emotional. I didn't sign up for this. We are through until you get a grip on yourself and focus on the sex alone. ;)

Belle33

MiaFire

You're still hung up on Zaphod! We're through!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Belle33

I've been burned by you so many times! Why must you hurt me so? This time, it's over.  I know, I keep coming back - but I think I can finally let you go....... okay I can't - but someday - your flames will loose their hold on me.  Someday!

Linwood Badr

You're pyromania is ridiculous, this is the last time you bring candles into the bedroom, goodbye!

Sybl

I need more fire in my life. Good bye.

Linwood Badr

Your poses are very wonderful, but you just won't smile anymore, not even off the camera. I can't handle it.

Sybl

You want me to smile? You're joking right? Smile, after all those candles you ruined? That takes the cake, I am out of here.

Belle33

We can't seem to make each other happy.  Let's just admit this won't work.  Goodbye!

Zaphod

It would have worked if you didn't spend all your free time at the salon! You might as well as move in with your stylist. Goodbye.

Belle33

Oh  - that's just low! Spa and salon time is ME time.  Deal with it - or get out!

Zaphod

Come back when you decide to spend more US time. Get out and stay out until then! And oh, you need a better stylist btw.

Belle33

Oh wow!  Evil man!! I'll have you know that my hair is lovely... on most days.. from certain angles... in the dark.  You are a beast - and I have no idea what I ever saw in you! *stomps out*