Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeachyPie

You're welcome! <3 I love masculine tomboys like Harper, especially that you described her as a gentleman tomboy. Makes me swoon! I'd love to be able to play with you, if I can be what you're looking for too! But anyways. That's not to discredit what everyone else has done. All the character sheets so far have been amazing.

I'm going to do my very best to put mine up tonight, and hopefully we can find a few more sisters to join as well.

Sorry to see you go, Dhi. But I imagine it's for the best. Have fun!

la dame en noir

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Olivia Dexter
Pledge or Sister: Pledge
University Major: Dance, minor in European & African History.
Played Sports: Soccer

Appearance:

Eyes: Deep Brown
Hair: Bob length, dark brown hair
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130 lbs
Build: Dancers build/Athletic, small C cup breasts and a round cute butt.

Description: Olivia is your typical dancer; long legs, elegant arms, and strong torso. She has a beautiful hourglass figure that is complimented with C-cup sized breasts, a round butt, and a small waist. She has a small piercing on her upper lip on the right side of her lip. She has a tattoo of a Chinese dragon that accentuates her finely toned back.

Personality and History:

Personality: Olivia is a very strong willed and open minded. Her very open childhood brought on personalities that wouldn't normally fit with just one crowd, making her quite a unique individual. She's goofy and likes to be random, but also sweet and kind whenever she meets someone new. Olivia is also a very independent woman who has no problem speaking her mind if given the chance. Her weakness is to let so many people into her heart, leaving her quite vulnerable to many things. Even though she has gone through many hardships, she still manages to keep her head held high.

Likes:  Dance, Music, Culture, Art, History, Reading, Writing, Sushi (don't ever suggest to go to a Sushi bar, she'll eat everything), and Aggressive(but kind) women.

Dislikes: Unnecessary drama, people that don't admit their faults, spiders, being forced to do something she isn't comfortable with, others disrespecting peoples desires or requests, religious fanatics.

Strengths: Always being the shoulder to cry on, cooking to cheer anyone up, and dancing her ass off. Olivia is the kind of person that will talk passionately about any subject - do not get into an argument/intellectual conversation/debate if you do not have the evidence or support to back you up, she will rip you apart.

Weaknesses: Finishing things on time (i.e important school projects) and inviting anyone and everyone to be her friend, which in the end, hurts her more than she bargained for.

Ambitions & Goals: Olivia would love nothing more than to become a professional dancer. It has been her dream since she was a child, to dance anywhere and everywhere. She wants to open her own dance studio for children less fortunate and provide low cost dance lessons for kids that wouldn't be able to dance otherwise.

Ons and offs: Olivia is a switch sexually and a submissive in public. However, it has always been one of her things to find a woman that could be more aggressive than her in bed. She likes it rough and gentle and she rather enjoys having her hair pulled often. She dislikes women who are dead fish in bed and unwilling to try new things. She will not deal with anyone who wants any sort of bathroom play or anything that deals with one person getting horribly mutilated.

History: Olivia grew up in a very down-to-earth black upper middle class family in San Francisco, CA. Her mother was a dancer and her father was a lawyer. She lived a very happy and fruitful life without much to worry about. Olivia went to some of the best private schools in the city, but never seemed to fit in. She was always the kind of person to question everything put in front of her and hardly had anything in common with the rest of the students. After school, she often found herself going to the local public schools to make and meet new people and found that most of how she is today, being shaped by kids that were raised differently than her.

Olivia's first encounter with another female happened when she had just turned fifteen years of age. She had always found girls attractive, but never enough to really catch her interest. The girl in question was an exchange student from Ireland, she had bright red hair and beautiful green eyes and from that day forward, she knew that she would always have a thing for women, especially red-headed women. The girl taught her the proper way to please a woman and even taught her how to love and appreciate herself.

Now that she has made it to college on a dance scholarship, she wants nothing more than to meet a woman that was reminiscent of the girl she new back in highschool. But of course, she would never give up her studies just for love. Olivia is, and has always been, a straight A student even though there are times where she slacks, she always ends up making up for it.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Bibliophilia

-giggles.-  Harper could always be one of the Sisters that has multiple pledges.  I'd be okay with that, though it might cause issues, since she -is- a fairly romantic person.

Kokaine

If you still are taking people I might be interested in this...

Edit to add: I'm primarily interested in playing a Sister.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

PeachyPie

My character is going to be romance oriented too, and I don't like two submissives/one domme at the best of times; I don't think I'd want my character to be one who has to share her Sister with another pledge. That's why I've been so hesitant to allow it in the game at all! So as much as I really wanted to play with you, Bibliophilia, because Harper is amazing, I guess I can just be nice and let you two pair up, assuming that's what everyone wants.

We're still accepting, but only Sisters at the moment. No more pledges for a while.

Bibliophilia

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of one Domme/multiple subs, either.  Why don't we just wait a while to see what happens?  I don't want to make any decisions before all the cards are on the table.

la dame en noir

Hi Peachy,

Should I make my character a Sister then? I have no problem doing that if you're not taking more pledges.

Also, my character isn't a submissive >.> lol
A&A | FxF |

Kokaine

Quote from: PeachyPie on December 26, 2014, 07:32:11 PM
We're still accepting, but only Sisters at the moment. No more pledges for a while.

I'm not very interested in playing a Pledge so that works for me. Let me see what I can come up with.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

PeachyPie

Yeah, let's just wait! We want to make sure everyone is happy. I was just trying to be diplomatic, since I'm the group leader!

You can make her a sister or a pledge, since you called a spot before I said we weren't accepting anymore pledges. That being said, if you're character isn't submissive then she should be a Sister. Pledges are the submissive role in this game.

And great, Kokaine! There's no rush, since a lot of others, including me, haven't handed in their character sheets yet either. But the sooner you do, the sooner I'd imagine you can find someone to play with. I'm excited to have you!

la dame en noir

She's a switch, so she goes either way. I would prefer to play her a submissive for this game though.
A&A | FxF |

Crash

la same en noir - Who is your face claim? She is beautiful.

Peachy - Sorry to hijack your thread.  I just had to ask.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

la dame en noir

Quote from: Crash on December 26, 2014, 08:02:29 PM
la same en noir - Who is your face claim? She is beautiful.

Peachy - Sorry to hijack your thread.  I just had to ask.

I wish I knew...its hard as hell to search for black women that aren't half naked...
A&A | FxF |

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

PeachyPie

You're welcome to play a submissive character, of course. It's just that you said she wasn't submissive, so I was a little confused. This game isn't really built for switches, after all. But anyways, I know what you mean now. And like I said, you put your name in before I said no more pledges. So you're more than welcome to play one if that's what you prefer.

Bibliophilia

Her name is Carisa Michelle.  Thank you google reverse images.

Crash

Thanks Bib!  As usual you are awesome!  And now I will disappear into a cloud of smoke.

*Poof*

la dame en noir

Thank you my dear, I look forward to this game.

Crash: are you joining?
A&A | FxF |

Pumpkin Seeds

I think I will also have to remove myself.  Enjoy everyone.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Crash

la dame en noir - No. Though I have written with a number of those interested and enjoy a well written F/F romance.  I like the college sorority premise, but I am not a big D/s writer.

You do have some wonderful writers that are interested though so I am sure it will be fun.

Bibliophilia

You're very welcome!  -grins.-  I was curious myself.

-waves at Crash.-

Sharon

Character sheets:
"Life is more than just standing on a stage. We must interact with everything around ourselves to be the character that we truly wants to be."- Taylor Brookes

Character's Name: Taylor Rosemarie Brookes aka Tay
Pledge or Sister: Sister
University Major: Theater Arts- Acting and minoring in Dramatic Writing
Played Sports: Taylor is not on any sport teams with the school though she dose runs on her own time and is a part of the Drama club as well as she holds a seat in the School Peer Court

Appearance:

Eyes:Hazel
Hair:Dirty Blonde
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 145
Build: A healthy thin
Face Claim: Kaley Cuoco
Description:
Taylor normally is wears nice dresses nearly most of the time unless she is trying to get a part than she will change her look nearly completely to get the part. Tayler dose have nice pants and shirt outfits to wear during the colder months.  She will gets into the mind set of the character. She will dress as if she was really that character at times. There was one semester that she cut her hair nearly as short as Harper normally wears her hair to get this part. So it really depends on what is going on with the acting on what she wears but there are times that she slips up and falls back into a nice dress. 

She a woman of shoes she has nearly 5 different pairs that match and works for 1/5 of her cloths. Though she is not one of those girls whom would say no to more shoes. But since they had made this Sorority and got a house for them she is having her parents shipped over more of her shoes to her. She is a boot kind of girl though it don't matter what kind of  boot she will love them all but cowgirl boots they are not sexy at all in her mind.

Taylor have a few tattoos one is on the calf of her right leg of an owl but in the middle of it is a compass with a saying "Not all whom is wondering is not lost." On her left shoulder blade is a butterfly tattoo {purple color is red} Taylor is not ashamed of the tattoos but she likes to keep them covers during classes and such but after classes she will let people see them. She is thinking about getting another tattoo but she is not sure what she wants to get.

Personality and History:

Personality: Tay is more so a switch as she is bisexual as she loves to Dom over females and ends up almost always submitting to men. Though if she is a Dom toward someone else she never really show the submissive side around her submissive. She don't like seeming weak to her pets. She always wanting to make herself better pushing herself to the next level. She always wanting to get that A. She has this undying need to be on top in her studies. She is always wanting to proved to people that she is just as good as her parents. As she don't wanted to ride along with their fame. She don't wanted to be anyone shadow.  She always working toward pulling out the better things in her pet outside of the bedroom as well as making herself a better person. Taylor knows that everyone has imperfections but she is willing to fixes what she can within herself and others. 

• Getting the leading role because she likes being in the spot light and feeling important as her parents had always pushed her to the side while she was growing up as they was wrapped up in their jobs.
  • Pushing herself in everything that she dose want to be. She loves to see people that she care about doing the same. 
  • She really love when someone is true to themselves and don't let people change them.
  • Taylor loves writing plays and short stories because she loves the idea of having control over the world around the characters within the story.

Dislikes:

• She can't stand being in her like she in the shadow of her parents and that she will not get anywhere on her own because nearly everyone knows her parents. She can't feel like her own person and people like her for own value.
  • She can't stand fake people and those whom will stab someone in the back as soon as they know it gets them where they wanted to be. Tayler wants to be around people whom is trustworthy and don't like to put on a show in real life. Yes getting into a role is one thing but no matter how bad Tayler wants the role she will not forget her core values to stay in character off the stage.
  • Tayler don't like people being lazy and not trying to get themselves into a better person. She believes that life is not a free ride no matter whom your parents or where you from. Life must be formed around hard work. She dose found herself pushing people to do better though she knows that she can't help everyone.
  • Tay don't like bullies as she had to deal with them when she was younger as she didn't really fought back because it took for someone to learn whom her parents are and they started to treat her better.

Strengths:

• Tay has a sharp mind allowing her to recall details and remember lines though this don't mean that she don't mistakes.
  • She always a good listener to other because she believes that commutation is key to being a good friend or Dom.
  • Once Tayler because someone's friend or close to someone she stick by their side no matter what.
  • She really good at writing stories.

Weaknesses:

• Yells at herself is she dose bad in a class or even doing a auditions. She has a hard time facing her own imperfections.
  • Tayler is known to point out other imperfections though she thinks she saying it the right way but can come off as if she is judging someone.
  • She can easier blame herself for something going wrong than when the real person whom did it is someone she is close to.
  • Tay really don't know how to have fun to loosen up and let things go. As her perfections makes her miss out a lot on life.

Ambitions & Goals:
Taylor has the drive to be great with what she wants to do but she stay in the school zone to much. She lets a lot of passed by her such as making up excesses of why she can't spend a little bit of time away from the books. She really wanted to learn how to kick off her shoes and let her hair hand down. She wants to learn how to allowed herself to have fun to let herself get wild for once. Taylor dose wanted to be a triple threat just like her father, Allan Brookes, whom,  an actor, producer and director. As she wants to be the full package deal she wants to surpass her father and get her own work made into a movie or even go Broadway with it. 

Ons and offs:
Tayler will try anything at least once as she likes to pushed her sub out of their comfort zone as well as herself, but will never bring up a hard off. She loves Dom Males but just adore submissive Females. Though sexual she is open to just about anything and anything though her own hard off is lost of limbs and death. 

History:
Taylor was born of the lime light of Hollywood and all the ups and downs with that life. As a only child to Allen and Beth Brookes whom meet on a sight of a movie they was staring in. As the romance between the two shown clearly on and off the screen. Only 3 years after dating and a year of marriage they had their first and only child Taylor. Taylor was not spoiled but yet at the same time she was. Her parents could afford the best for their daughter and would give her the best of everything. Dressing her in the finest of cloths and hottest toys was at her finger tips. Though Taylor learn at a young age that having things was not as good as having a parent around. Yes she had a rocking Nanny, Rosie whom was like a big sister to Taylor.  Rosie was a package deal when it came to Nannies, she could cook, clean and help with homework. But it was the lesions that Rosie taught Taylor which lead her to her core values of being better than those before her but being humbly about it.

In grade school she went to a private school for the gifted child. Her parents wanted her to an actress which she wanted to at a young age. The idea of being someone else was just so appealing to her. She never let herself forget about her true worth.  She had made a few friends that didn't seemed to be long lasting. Though as she got to middle school she asked her parents if she could drop out of the private school and go to a public school as she didn't feel as if she fit in well in the private school. She don't know what made them agreed than other than just wanting to give their daughter what she wanted. As they was always gone anyways either working on a new movie or interviews. There was only a few times during the summer would they really take her along with them.

In middle school and high school she throw herself into drama classes and in plays from the big Fall and Spring plays as well as anything on the side to get her points to be welcome into National Association of Schools of Theatre. Which she was able to be inducted into at the her Jr. year of High school. She was crazy some of the friends she did made that stick to with her even before she spilled the beans at her freshmen play as her mother and father walked taking front roll seat. They had donated a lot of things for the props and just for the drama apartment alone just because Taylor was parted of it.

Taylor had work to get her parents to help Rosie a good job once she was of age to take care of herself. Though she keeps in touch with her old Nanny Rosie. It was Rosie whom rode with her to get to the college. Taylor was going to a college that neither parent had went to so she had to make it in any house on her own marks. She didn't really get into a good one as she was a little rejected as there was nothing that was really big into Drama. So she got into a second house which was sadly something about it that she didn't know about but she didn't wanted to stay in the group house.

In this house she seen and met a shy girl that kept to herself by the name of, Shizuka Miyazaki. Though they didn't really talk much maybe a hi here and have a good day there. Taylor didn't know that the leader of the house had been turned into a pot head and there was a mess going on and the house was shut down and everyone had to go looking for a now place to call home. Lucky for Taylor some of her friends had talked about making a their own Sorority so she was in.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Kokaine

Still a WIP. Since I see there are more blondes I may try and find another face... not sure.

~snip~

My O/Os