Tarentula Hall [NC, Extreme, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation, Filth]

Started by AurelieCatena, June 12, 2013, 10:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Ah, never mind, I see that you only want slaves. Oh well I guess. I wish you the best. XD
Is there a point where nobody cares

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 10, 2013, 03:16:10 AM
Ah, never mind, I see that you only want slaves. Oh well I guess. I wish you the best. XD

What was your idea?

AurelieCatena

Subjuanita, your character has received the fateful invitation letter. You may now add your character sheet to the character thread.

AutumRose

RESUME

Name: Magdelena Rothschild[/font]
Hair: bronzed  brunette
Eyes: Hazel
Body: Mature  and well proportioned.
Info: Divorced Mother of two both at  university.

Miss Tarantula,
I came across  your advert in a rather  obscure magazine, whilst clearing  my now very ex husband closet. I wish you to knwo I do not make a habit of  writing to adverts in Magazines, However your offer interested me more than others I have read. I have had time to think since the divorce is now final, (YAY) I have a lot of time on my hands. And   I desire a new way forwards.  If i have to do another knitting circle i will  die  ! I enclose two pictures  that My  ex husband  had taken of me for your perusal. Though alas  i couldn`t find one of My back.  I do hope this letter finds you well and you take my request with the same sincerity that I send it.

Yours  With hope.

Maggs

IC  limits  I`m off men as a rule but  i suppose if i am owned i will have no choices there.

OOC  I`m a lesbian single mum of two, so no kids.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Get to know me ( the black rose ) has been updated to reflect my current circumstances.  please read this first. 

AurelieCatena

Autumn, your character is approved. You may copy your resume in the character thread. Wait for Tarentula's letter, which I will write when my games enter into a trough. I'm quite busy those days but I know from experience that this frenzy will not last.

AutumRose

Get to know me ( the black rose ) has been updated to reflect my current circumstances.  please read this first.