Inflation/Growth/Expansion Roleplay, requesting female with similar interests

Started by MercyfulFate, May 05, 2009, 07:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MercyfulFate

I've been interested in exploring some sort of a roleplay around growth/expansion/inflation in some regard. I haven't been able to find many people into this sort of thing, so if you're a woman who enjoys a roleplay of this type, feel free to contact me. I enjoy PM/E-Mail/IM play, and am new to the forum play idea here however. Not that I'm against it, it just happens to be new to me :)

I was debating a sort of medical roleplay behind this with significant detail and buildup. Other backstories and reasons are fully welcome, and if you're interested we can work the details out beforehand, or as we go. Improvisation is always a plus, and something I enjoy. Including any other On's within the overall story is something else I would like to try, as long as we both are equally into it. Being excited by the subject matter is a must ;)

MercyfulFate

Bump, although I don't think anyone is really into this much the same as I am  :'(

Oniya

There is a member with the name 'inflatress' (or close enough that you should be able to locate her in the member list) who has that in her O/O's as an ON.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MercyfulFate

Quote from: Oniya on May 09, 2009, 12:46:24 PM
There is a member with the name 'inflatress' (or close enough that you should be able to locate her in the member list) who has that in her O/O's as an ON.

Thanks but that route has been checked :)

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Tad

I would be interested in playing a pregnancy inflation.  Perhaps there is a scientist who decides to try and recreate mythical creatures.  He's able to set up the genetic coding, but he discovers he needs a host for them to grow inside for his plan to work.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

OldSchoolGamer

Soren Kisamora

well,i would be interested,but your looking just for females so,sry ^^;

Tad

So, is there gonna be any future applications of this idea, or has it already been taken?
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Elayne

"Writing is like prostitution. First you do it for love, and then for a few close friends, and then for money." -Moliere