Lets see what someone can do with this

Started by Draconus Umaki, May 18, 2009, 11:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconus Umaki

Alphonse was sitting in a tree, under the moonlit sky. His crimson hues were scanning the area for something to eat and somewhere to sleep. Currently he was dressed in a pair of dark black slacks, held to his waist by a loaded belt. His shirt was a long sleeve, crimson, button up dress shirt. On his feet was a pair of military combat boots that laced up in front, with a steel toe. On his back were his katana, each one had a crimson blade and a black hilt. In the hilt was a rather large emerald, the blades covered in dark blue, ancient, lettering. Most anyone couldn't read it, because it was of a dialect from a different planet. The weapons were attached to his back with a crimson harness that matched his shirt, locked on his chest. hiding all but the hilt of his blades was his blacker than night trench coat, written on the left chest area of the coat "Carpe Noctum". On the shoulders were silver spikes, and other assorted items along his coat. It looked as if Alphonse came from a completely different time, but so far no one said anything and no rumors were spread. Because most of those who came across him were stupid enough to fight him without reason, so they died. NOt far up the trail he could smell the ale, and there for made his way to the tavern ahead. Entering the door quietly, looking for the darkest corner he could find. Which just so happened to be where the vampire was sitting.

(Hence I'd like to rp this with a vampire character (preferably female) )
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE

Draconus Umaki

I currently have someone rping this now, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like another. The way people rp makes it span out in different directions. That does interest me, so if this interests you please pm me and we can probably set up something to go with.
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE