Soldier Wanted for WW2 Romance

Started by LoveThyself, August 01, 2010, 09:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoveThyself

Alright, so I am hoping to bring my love of romantic and conflicted relationships to the WWII era.

I'm thinking that the characters have been together, perhaps high school sweethearts. He gets shipped off to the war, and when he comes back he's different. Probably dealing with post traumatic stress syndrome. He gets flashbacks. Maybe gets violent and snaps at her every now and then, but gains control of himself. This can really go as far as you want it.

So it's basically a back and forth thing, him getting called back every now and then to the war. Perhaps he feels its the only thing he's good at, being a soldier. But that stress is always on their relationship. The heartache of him leaving, the joy when he returns.

Sexually, I like the idea of them exploring together, maybe having been eachother's first. And perhaps when he returns, he gets a little rougher in his advances... a little wilder in his bedroom excursions with her.

Like usual, I'm totally flexible on these details, and what input too! PM me if you're interested!

Hai, beebee. =)