Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

Screw the scooter, get on his RL bike, runs down the truck which is by now on fire, pulls miafire to safety and pulls the win from her hot little fingers.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Izzie Aditi

*runs in, wins, runs out*

Drive-by-win 8-)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

OdinSeraphin

*catches the win when Izzie tries to run out.* "Thank you."

MiaFire

In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Kevben Battleheart

*shoots one of those poisoned darts to temporary paralyze Xandria and takes the win* Only those who serve the Emperor may win.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Xandria

*wakes dazed and confused, shakes her head and rubs the sore spot left by Kevben's cleverly placed dart*  Hrmph!  Snapping her fingers, she transports herself to his location, and snatches the win...sticking out her tongue before disappearing again, the win safely tucked away.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Kendra

*searches all those delicious nooks and crannies until she finds the win, then blows a kiss and makes off with it*  ;)

Mordred

*tempted to do a full body search (in shadow mode, of course, undetectable to all but sensations over and around lovely skin).. but decides to (and this, I assure you, was not an easy choice) kinda behave. Instead, hovers over that luscious skin for a bit until she is distracted.. then swipes the win!*
*See Pillory*

Kevben Battleheart

*barges in wearing a wide brimmed hat, an inferno pistol in hand and power sword in the other and forces the win from his undead hands* I claim this win in the name of the Emperor.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Kazuume

*zaps Kevben with a paralyzing ray, and walks over to his stunned body, bending down she takes the win* sorry about that friend, but the win is mine.

*wanders off with the win and a smile*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

abandoneddolly

Kevben Battleheart

*once the effects of the ray wears off he quickly takes the Win from dolly and hides on Titan*

OdinSeraphin

*was already on Titan, setting up a Tollbooth, price for admission is 'One Win'* Thank you good sir.

Kazuume

*dresses in black and Ninja's the win* ta ta!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*What Kazuume didn't know was.. that black silk belt that snugly held it all together was.. none other than the cigar smoking, blue goo messing vampire. :P Yeah.. shadow is whispering to me it's magical loveliness quite loud and clear these days. So.. when she was Ninja'ing her way to happy celebration, I unraveled from her warm form and wrapped around the win.. to slither off into the dark*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*Not to be foiled by the slithering black vampire, Kaz sets up a high voltage day strobe light.  Tracking the smoke from the cigar the blue goo messing vampire was smoking, she shines the light on him chasing away all his hidey spots.  While he blinks in the bright light Kaz slides in and grabs the win dropping a pair of sunglasses on the ground for the poor blinded vampire.  Giggling as she runs away with the win tucked snugly under her arm.*  >:)
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Kendra

Tut tuts at the vampire slayer, trips her as she runs away giggling, catches the win as it falls from under her arm and slides it into my holster. Win is mine ;)

abandoneddolly

Kazuume

*holds the angel by the wings* my win!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

-takes advantage that Kaz has two wings she has to hold and snatches the win from beside her-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*as if floats a long the ground, a hand reaches up from a dark pool, snatching the win*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

*carries in a plate of Boston Creme cupcakes* Wins!