Star Wars RP

Started by dicequeer, July 04, 2019, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dicequeer

I have a Star Wars OC I'd like to try rping with. I'm new to text based rp but have lost of experience over voice. I'd really appreciate it if you'd be patient with me because of this.

My character is a force sensitive Nightbrother bounty hunter, taken from Dathomir by a rouge Nightsister when he was young. This would take place in the early years of the Empire when he is around 18. He's pink, short, and skinny, with a crown of horns and full body tattoos. He wears a big black poncho and fights with a spear. He's nonbinary, but doesn't know it yet because he comes from a very binary culture. He's very quiet, preferring to express his points physically. He instinctually looks to others to take the lead despite thinking he's the leader when in a group with men. He's very respectful, and honestly pretty scared of women, due to his upbringing around Nightsisters. He has a soft side that he learns to tap into more as he grows, but at this point in his life he can be cruel and disinterested. 

You can play any Star Wars character you want, cannon or not. I'm happy to go with whatever situation you feel fits as I'm mostly looking to get comfortable with the character in text forum. If you are interested romance that is a possibility, he has a preference for men and nonbinary people due to negative experiences with women, but the right one could bring him out of his shell. He would never make the first move romantically and purposely ignores people who flirt with him, so any interested parties would have to be very persistent. He'd really need someone who would take the lead.

Obviously this would be a PG-13 rp, but if I get approved and you like the character we can talk about him in a later part of his life.

Hope to hear from you! :)

Feldwebel

Hey dicequeer,
Your character sounds pretty cool, i would love to learn even more about him. I am knew to this site but not textbased roleplay, and i would love to do a star wars rp with you! I‘m a big star wars fan and it is my favorite universe to roleplay in, as you can be brutally fighting in a galactic war or live your life peacefully some where in the galaxy! Also it is increadibly cool to integrate your own story into it!

My character is a based on ahsoka tano (with the same name), only that everything after she left the jedi order is custom. In my story she still joins the mandalorians, but never meets anakin again and becomes a bounty hunter that lives a amazing live full of adventure with a mandalorian chapter based in the outer rim. She attacks seperatist and later imperial ships and becomes very rich by selling ships and cargo.

Kasey00

Quote from: Feldwebel on July 14, 2019, 06:00:57 AM
Hey dicequeer,
Your character sounds pretty cool, i would love to learn even more about him. I am knew to this site but not textbased roleplay, and i would love to do a star wars rp with you! I‘m a big star wars fan and it is my favorite universe to roleplay in, as you can be brutally fighting in a galactic war or live your life peacefully some where in the galaxy! Also it is increadibly cool to integrate your own story into it!

My character is a based on ahsoka tano (with the same name), only that everything after she left the jedi order is custom. In my story she still joins the mandalorians, but never meets anakin again and becomes a bounty hunter that lives a amazing live full of adventure with a mandalorian chapter based in the outer rim. She attacks seperatist and later imperial ships and becomes very rich by selling ships and cargo.

I'm pretty much a fan of starwars too.

Joining the mandalorians is something too extrovert. Make her meet the anakin again.

Regards,
Kasey.