Seeking partner for extreme storyline. Seeking male character.

Started by Blinkin, November 08, 2016, 11:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

The old man threw down the newspaper with as much rage as he had ever felt in his life. As [I[the[/I] head of the city's organized crime syndicate, it was unacceptable... he would have to do something this time or the authorities might just think that they could do something and actually disrupt his business.

He looked at one of the men who sat across from him, "That bitch DA has gone too far... find me someone who can take care of her... I don't want her killed... I want an example made of her." He threw the paper across the room, breaking a priceless vase in the process. "That cunt put my son away for 30 years!!!

2 hours later, the old man sat more calmly behind the desk and gazed across at the guy who everyone said could solve his problem. "They tell me you know how to treat women who are too high for their own good... that true."

The 30 something man didn't smile, his expression barely changed, "That is true. If you want a woman broken, I can do it."

"Alright then... I don't care what it cost." He pulled a photo of the assistant DA from his desk; it was of an attractive dark haired woman in her late 20's... maybe as old as 30. "Kelly Murphy... she's the assistant DA and likes to think that she's hot shit... I want her to vanish-"

"I don't kill women, I reeducate them." The expert said softly.

"-I don't want her killed asshole. I want her on her knees begging me to fuck her ass in the courtroom... then, after that... I want her ruined for any man... you understand? I don't want her getting pleasure from the ponies unless it's down her throat... I want her so loose that a breeze whistles between her legs and she slides down a flag pole... I want her whoring her pretty mouth in front of the courthouse..."

He paused and looked at the photo for a moment, "Pop those titties too... lets see them flop around like empty balloons... you can do that?"

The expert took the photo and looked down at the woman. "It will cost you, but I can do it... I require no interference from anyone... but I can turn her into what you want... it'll hurt and she'll resist, butthat is part of my payment...

Ok, in a nutshell, this is something dark and extreme... probably stepping outside of the boundaries of reality as well... but while it's brutal, it's also gong to be, I hope interesting to write and require a lot of imagination. I'll be playing the victim, I need someone to play the psychopath who's ging to ruin her. Just about everything is on the table, so if you're interested, drop me a PM and we can see if our ideas match.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.