Help Corinthi Find A New Avatar and Win a Cookie

Started by Corinthi, April 06, 2009, 04:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corinthi

Alrighty, I liked my Jesse Custer avatar, but I'm in the mood for a change. I'm hoping the population of E could help find something new for me.

I'd prefer the Avatar be male, because it's a visual representation of me, and while I like looking at attractive female pictures, there are plenty around these parts. I'd rather it not be an instantly recognizable actor/character, although more obscure or vintage pics would be fine.

I'm a fan of dark haired men, monsters, angels, demons, mages, whatever.

If this thread takes off, I'll regularly cycle through people's recommendations, making sure to PM the contributor and post kudos in the thread when I switch. Also, if there's a general consensus that I simply must use an avatar, even if it would be embarrassing, I'll wear it for at least a day. I don't mind making fun of myself.

So, anyone up to helping me out?

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

crystaltears

Any number of the portraits of that devil would probably work just fine for you, Corinthi. <3
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Corinthi

As you can see, the wonderful Crystaltears has inspired this new avatar. Inkidu, thank you for the Nick Fury suggestion, and I might use a Fury in the future. That specific image is a bit too dark and detailed for me. Don't know how good it would look tweaked and spindled into an avatar sized image.

Again, thank you, Crystaltears.

crystaltears

Mhmm. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. *Winks*
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Corinthi

I hope I enjoy it as much as I enjoy yours.  ;D

Corinthi

Oh, and lest I forget... your cookie, Crystaltears!

Keep the ideas coming, folks. I have more cookies to give.

The Overlord

If you're partial to demons, this guy will always remain on the list of awesomesauce villains for me.

Legend - The Devil conversation

Doomsday

Cillian Murphy!

His best movie was definitely 28 Days Later.

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: HPDDJ on April 07, 2009, 08:06:39 PM
Cillian Murphy!

His best movie was definitely 28 Days Later.
Uhmwhat?

Breakfast on Pluto or Sunshine.

Though that is for him personally, best movie he was IN, was Dark Knight- thought it was him for all of 3 minutes.

Doktor Sleepless

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on April 07, 2009, 08:10:41 PMThough that is for him personally, best movie he was IN, was Dark Knight- thought it was him for all of 3 minutes.

Batman Begins was by far superior to Dark Knight.