Interest Check for something WH40K-ish(Only 3 slots left!)

Started by Urbanzorro, April 14, 2010, 04:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeviantMunster

I could possibly do the PDF commander, though I'm not entirely sure I'd play it perfectly well or not! *blinks* I'd need a lot of involvement from the Governor~

Urbanzorro

Here's the list as it stands now.

Character Slots

Inquisitor: Paladin

Inquisitor’s retune #1:CmdrRenegade

Inquisitor’s retune #2:DeviantMunster

Inquisitor’s retune #3:

Inquisitor’s retune #4:

Inquisitor’s retune #5:

Planetary Governor:

PDF Commander:

Chaos Leader: Urbanzorro

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#1:Opheliac

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#2: Miles Trent

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#3:

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Hmm at this point I'm seriously considering the Govenor slot unless someone else is interested?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Opheliac

Im perfectly fine with giving up the Inquisitor Retinue slot should somebody else wish to play. :)

Name: Sister Clarice Antellei
Sex: Female
Title: Inquisitor Retinue, Sister Hospitaller of the Order of Sanctity

Description: Sister Clarice stands around 5'8", and weighs around 144 lbs. The woman is not frail in any sense of the word, her body toned to near perfection from both training in the Schola Progenium, and in the Adepta Sororitas. Her raven black hair is kept short, bangs just reaching the bridge of her nose, the rest the length to her chin. Eyes the light blue color of glacial ice seem frigid to her enemies, but are kind and gentle pools tho those under her care. A tattoo of the fleur-de-lis in red ink floats on the crest of her cheek bone, just below her right eye. No scars mar the porcelain skin of her face, but there exist many upon her arms, legs, chest and back, from both combat and punishment. In the comfort of her modest room appointed to her by the Inquisitor Whitefire, or in the halls of the Apothecarium, she wears a simple white orderlies dress, with silver veined corset and hood. Her battle plate, worn only during missions with the Inquisitor, is stark white enameled ceramite, with robes chased in silver with ever so tiny embroidered fleur-de-lis, a gold aquila eched across the busom of her chestpiece and left pauldron. The right pauldron is red enamel, the silver fleur-de-lis embossed behind a smaller gold shield, the caudecus etched into the shield. In robes or in powered plate, her right forearm carries the symbol of her office, the Narthecium, and around her waist is a portable Diagnosticator, Rosarius beads, and her Litanies of Faith.

Bio: Orphaned at a young age, parents dying in the war for Medusa V, Sister Clarice was handed to the Schola Progenium. Life was tough, as she was not one of the brilliant young minds sent for the training needed to become future generals or inquisitors or commissars. Clarice had to work and study hard to keep afloat. She prayed hard to the God Emperor, blessed is His light, nightly before bed, and daily after morning ablutions. The only trouble she was ever in was after the Lord Progenia's favorite kell hound was accidently hit by a passing vehicle, and Clarice was found trying to nurse him back to health without informing the school masters and mistresses. At the age of 12, the Adeptas Sororitas recruited her, and shipped her off to Ophelia VII for training. The temple planet was both inspiring, breathtaking, and terribly horrifying to her, for while the entire planet's crust was covered in beautiful shrines and palaces and training grounds for only those who's faith is unerring in the Emperor, if one listened carefully in the right places, you could hear the screaming of the tortured heretics held in the dungeons below. Sister Clarice did not falter in the slightest however, blossoming into a courageous fighter on top of a practiced apothecary, joining the ranks of the Order of Sanctity as a Sister Hospitaller. Currently on assignment for the last 7 years as religious tether and field medic for Inquisitor Whitefire, she has grown accustomed to being without other Sisters, and depending on those she serves with as friends.

Wargear: Adeptas Sororitas Power Armor, Narthecium, Diagnosticator, Rosarius power shield, Litanies of Faith, Combi-flamer, frag and krak grenades, Chainsword, datapad.

Combat Style: Sister Clarice knows that the role of the Hospitaller is that of combat support, and field medic. She drags people to safety at tends to wounds immediately if she can.

Urbanzorro

Here's the list as it stands now.

Character Slots

Inquisitor: Paladin

Inquisitor’s retune #1:CmdrRenegade

Inquisitor’s retune #2:DeviantMunster

Inquisitor’s retune #3:Opheliac

Inquisitor’s retune #4:

Inquisitor’s retune #5:

Planetary Governor:

PDF Commander:

Chaos Leader: Urbanzorro

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#1:Opheliac

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#2: Miles Trent

Chaos Leader’s Lieutenant#3:

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Keala Mensha Khaine

Count me in as a member of the Inquisitor's squad! Will work up a character later sincejust on my iTouch atm. Thinking maybe a sanctioned psycher or perhaps an Arbiter! :D

Paladin

wow... I got to bed and wake up with an army! This is cool.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Paladin

Yea though I do see we have no space marines. Thats gonna make for a really imbalanced power between the sides. Course my guy can just ben an alpha class Inquisitor. That would level it out a bit. Still unbalanced in terms of power though.

Urbanzorro

True true, but there are still some slots to fill, and you'll have the resources of the hive's pdf ect ect at your disposal (if you're willing to strong arm the planetary commander) once the character list is done I'll see if some characters can use some expanding/beefing up and if others need to be trimmed down a bit for the sake of balance.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Paladin

Quote from: Urbanzorro on April 17, 2010, 11:33:35 AM
True true, but there are still some slots to fill, and you'll have re resources of the hive's pdf ect ect at your disposal (if you're willing to strong arm the planetary commander) once the character list is done I'll see if some characters can use some expanding/beefing up and if others need to be trimmed down a bit for the sake of balance.

Ah ok. sounds good.

Course I could just declare Exterminatus. ;)

Urbanzorro

True, but if that's your intent I doubt the planetary gov would be happy...and don't underestimate him. If I play him he'll have all sorts of nasty tricks up his sleeve :D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Paladin

Quote from: Urbanzorro on April 17, 2010, 11:49:53 AM
True, but if that's your intent I doubt the planetary gov would be happy...and don't underestimate him. If I play him he'll have all sorts of nasty tricks up his sleeve :D

I wouldn't expect any less. Still Exterminautus is last resort. I'll call the astartes first.

Kiric Rand

I will post my character tonight, i have to run and get ready for a show though.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DeviantMunster

Psh, Space Marines are overrated. With a good force blade in the hands of a Psyker with a large psy rating, it'll cut through power armor as if it were swish cheese~

Cardwolf

I wouldn't mind being the PDF Commander if someone would lead me through the steps of being one or supplying me with a link to general description.

Urbanzorro

Send me a pm and I'll discuss it with you.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Opheliac

Basically, the PDF commander is the highest general of the army on the planet. PDF means Planetary Defence Force. You would only answer to the Planetary Governor, Inquisitors, and Imperial Guard Lord Generals and higher.

Cardwolf

If anyone else wants the commander go ahead, I'll be thinking of a character in the meantime though.

Miles Trent

Theres a lot of things about the PDF commander that can be done since he/she is a high ranking military leader responsible for the defence of the entire planet. It goes without saying that he has absolute control over whatever the planet defence forces does, only answering, as Opheliac has pointed out, to the Governor, the Inquisitors and various higher ranking generals such as Lord Generals.

Of course, being a powerful high ranking officer, he/she may be involved in various political and social aspects of running the planet besides dedicating his time to organizing his/her army, such as running official offices and assisting the Governor in a multitude of duties. He may even be a diplomat or a statesman if the Governor allows him to have such powers. In the story, these options might open up some interesting ideas to do with political and diplomatic intrigue or scandals, if you so choose to include them.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Urbanzorro

That's actually the reasion why I chose to list the planetary govenor and pdf commander as actual main characters, it allows for quite a bit of intrigue/illustration that sometimes the imperium works against itself. pitting the 'cleanes this place' attitude against the 'but this is my home we need to save it' attitude

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Miles Trent

I was thinking along the lines of 'ambition' vs 'duty', but I guess it can go many ways. :)
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Miles Trent

*fidgets* Took a gander at the character profiles and noticed that quite a lot of them are psykers capable of turning my lovely Ork inside out with a passing brain wave. *fidget* "Dem humies are good for smashin', but aint no good if yer brainz are all over the floor 'fore youz can lift a finga'."
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.