Under the Bright Lights of Vegas(Vampire parts need to be filled!)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, June 28, 2010, 01:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 19, 2010, 08:15:49 PM
I understand. I could ask him, or I could look at another spot to play...I'll think about it. I'll talk to him later.

Either one is fine with me.  All I know is that we'd be more than happy to have you :) 

Knowing Aiden, I'm sure the Lupa spot is open for you, I hope he says yes.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Let's get some more wolves! Common the Ulfric needs to regain his faith in the pack he has inherited.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on July 20, 2010, 09:16:36 PM
Let's get some more wolves! Common the Ulfric needs to regain his faith in the pack he has inherited.

I'm gonna put up a separate thread for wolf advertisement lol, whatcha think?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

undisclosedtoyou

You know what I think I'll just keep it to this thread for now, so...

We are advertising for werewolves!!!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Need some wolves so we can discuss plots, a unification of the scattered clans to make a ruling force.

From small biker gangs to corporate players, the opportunities are endless!

auroraChloe

Quote from: Aiden on July 21, 2010, 03:06:56 PM
Need some wolves so we can discuss plots, a unification of the scattered clans to make a ruling force.

From small biker gangs to corporate players, the opportunities are endless!

so put it in your siggie or somethin, Wolfman.   8-)

a/a 8/21/17

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: auroraChloe on July 21, 2010, 03:11:34 PM

so put it in your siggie or somethin, Wolfman.   8-)

+1

But yups, we are really looking for more wolves in this game.  So far we have two, but we need enough to make a good sized pack.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Eliza

So you need some wolves? How about someone who turns into a regular, four-legged wolf? Is that werewolf or something else?

And do you need a scout of some kind. Is there a position like that?

Aiden

Yea we are still looking for wolves.

All weres have that animal form they are part of, a stronger were can go into the "hybrid" form of half human and were and everyone has their "human" shell.

If you want to be a scout, your four legged form can "specialize" in stealth and recon.

Gonna talk to Dis, find our "wolf grounds" and they can all meet for the first time on the eve before a full moon. (it will be some instinct that calls them all to gather).

Eliza

Alright, I'll create a character now. Should I put in the character thread?

Aiden

undisclosedtoyou

Ditto to what Aiden said.

You can find the character thread link in the OOC thread, here.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Could use some more vamps and humans, we need more common people!

ReijiTabibito

It's been a couple of years since I read the Anita Blake novels, but I assume there's space?  Also, can weres join RPIT?  I forget.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on July 22, 2010, 09:52:19 PM
Could use some more vamps and humans, we need more common people!

Actually to edit that.  We aren't accepting regular humans.  The only humans I'm accepting from now on are RPIT, or other magically inclined humans.

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on July 22, 2010, 11:10:41 PM
It's been a couple of years since I read the Anita Blake novels, but I assume there's space?  Also, can weres join RPIT?  I forget.

It's no problem if you haven't read them in a while, this game's only very loosely based off the series.  They can join, but no one would know that you're character ia a were.  There's a lot of prejudice against were's, and if the boss people knew, they'd find a way to fire your charrie.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

Okay, so RPIT is mainly a human-only organization?  I'd imagine there's not a lot of supernaturals joining, considering that the mains are vamps, weres, witches, and animators...although the last might be helpful.

If I was a were...what do you need in terms of weres right now?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on July 22, 2010, 11:25:39 PM
Okay, so RPIT is mainly a human-only organization?  I'd imagine there's not a lot of supernaturals joining, considering that the mains are vamps, weres, witches, and animators...although the last might be helpful.

If I was a were...what do you need in terms of weres right now?

Well for RPIT, animators and witches are allowed, in fact one perminant RPIT member, and another who's associated with them are animators. 

Right now, for were's you can choose between the tigers and wolves.  I need a lot of Tigers, since they're the main were's in the city.  But we can always use a lot of wolves to.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 22, 2010, 11:32:15 PM
Right now, for were's you can choose between the tigers and wolves.  I need a lot of Tigers, since they're the main were's in the city.  But we can always use a lot of wolves to.

That's not quite what I meant.  I meant what sort of positions do you need weres in?  Like the Ulfric (filled, I know), the skoll and the hati, stuff like that.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on July 22, 2010, 11:33:31 PM
That's not quite what I meant.  I meant what sort of positions do you need weres in?  Like the Ulfric (filled, I know), the skoll and the hati, stuff like that.

Well for the wolves, most of the main positions are already taken.  Tell me what the Hati does and I'll tell you if it's filled.  I don't know all the positions so I only put the ones I do know.

I know close to nothing about the different position in the white clan(tigers,) but I am looking for someone to be second in command, enforcer(I don't have another name for it in her clan) and regular members.  I need a lot of tigers, since their the main were group in Vegas.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

The Hati, from what I remember, is the second in command to the Skoll - the second head enforcer.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on July 23, 2010, 12:20:10 AM
The Hati, from what I remember, is the second in command to the Skoll - the second head enforcer.

That's right.  That spot is free if you want it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

Actually, it seems that the Weretigers are missing a Weredoctor.  I could see myself filling that spot.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on July 23, 2010, 12:27:55 AM
Actually, it seems that the Weretigers are missing a Weredoctor.  I could see myself filling that spot.

That would be awesome!  Thanks :)  Would you mind if he lived at Sid's house?  She want's as many as her Tigers to live with her as possible.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 23, 2010, 12:48:27 AM
That would be awesome!  Thanks :)  Would you mind if he lived at Sid's house?  She want's as many as her Tigers to live with her as possible.

Not at all.  Just as long as he got the proper 'compensation' for such a living arrangement.  :P