ᏋᏬᎮᏂᎧᏒᎥᏗ - Recruitment Thread

Started by LeKinkyTaco, January 20, 2019, 02:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeKinkyTaco

Main Thread
Character Thread
OOC Thread

Plot
    Set in the modern era, the gods of every religion have moved to a higher resting place; Euphoria. Euphoria has housed the gods for many centuries as to rule together in a peaceful unison. Most keeping to themselves, they Gods have had minor interaction with one another. Each religion has a separate island in which the mystical creatures and beings alike reside alongside them. Despite their separation there is a common palace within the center of Euphoria called Astera’s Retreat.

Plot Information

The RP is set in modern times, and the Gods are of the latest century cycle. This allows for a new state of mind for this cycle of Gods, as well as genders.

The Gods are given the same memories as before, so they remember lovers and enemies. Whether they want to act upon those memories, is up to them. Especially since some of the Gods can be of a different gender this cycle.

Its not MANDATORY to play as a God, but that is where most of the plot devices will be aimed towards. Such as Gods only events, but i won't reject a mystical being. (Hint, hint: Being a God would make everything fun)

Although there are many religious Gods, the only religions being affiliated with this roleplay are Norse, Egyptian, Greek & Japanese.
(Meaning those are the only groups you can pick from)
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Florence

Tentative interest.

I've got some ideas.

I think my first call would be Inari Okami.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Levi on January 20, 2019, 02:18:11 PM
Interested

Yay~, I hope to get a few more people interested before starting it up.

Quote from: Florence on January 20, 2019, 02:20:25 PM
Tentative interest.

I've got some ideas.

I think my first call would be Inari Okami.

I’ve ran this game before with a small personal group and we only had Norse and Egyptians. So I’m excited to see the Japanese Gods.

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Levi

Greek all the way for me :)

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Levi on January 20, 2019, 02:29:23 PM
Greek all the way for me :)

Deciding between Egyptian or Japanese. Might gender bend a Japanese one~

Florence

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on January 20, 2019, 03:00:48 PM
Deciding between Egyptian or Japanese. Might gender bend a Japanese one~

Given Inari Okami's ambiguous gender in mythology, I was thinking of most likely portraying them as being sort of gender fluid, with a healthy dose of shapeshifting (Inari is often associated with foxes and foxes are associated with shapeshifting) to suit their mood in any particular moment.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Florence on January 20, 2019, 03:08:17 PM
Given Inari Okami's ambiguous gender in mythology, I was thinking of most likely portraying them as being sort of gender fluid, with a healthy dose of shapeshifting (Inari is often associated with foxes and foxes are associated with shapeshifting) to suit their mood in any particular moment.

That sounds perfect, i rolled Bast in my previous group for this roleplay and she had the ability to shapeshift into a panther or a black house cat. She hung around Ra who was mid-death in the cycle. So that was fun lol.
I'm actually not that familiar with Japanese Gods. Greek Gods have always been my usual, but i'm tired of rolling Aphroditeeee

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Apple of Eris

I'm intrigued, calling dibs on the best Goddess; Eris of course.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Chantarelle on January 21, 2019, 02:06:22 AM
No Buddhism or Hinduism?

I juggled between japanese or hindu. Too many categories will stretch the group too thinly.
My first run of this game i only did 2 religions because of how small the group was.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on January 21, 2019, 04:37:14 AM
I am interested. I would like to play Horus.  :-)

And even more reason for me to roll Egyptian again. Horus was my favorite, but i think i have enough interest to work on making the group.

:D Due to the likelihood of animistic deities, i'm going to put the group in extremes. Most likely will have it up by the afternoon (3am for me now)

Chantarelle

I’m thinking of snagging the Greek Goddess Themis If I could?
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

But I may go with the eldest fate Atropos. It’s so hard to decide.

LeKinkyTaco

If any of you lot want to start snagging Gods the main thread is up :)

Click me gently!

Levi

Just to clarify are we posting characters in the character thread or here first for approval?

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Levi on January 22, 2019, 08:08:16 AM
Just to clarify are we posting characters in the character thread or here first for approval?

Here first, the sheet is on the main thread :)

Levi

Demeter
Goddess of Agriculture, Fertility, Sacred Law and the Harvest
Modern name: Aurelia
Affiliation: Greek
Sexuality: Bi- Sexual

Physical Appearance
Height: 5'8
Weight: 12 stone
Hair color: Reddish Brown
Eye color: Golden
Physical age: As old as harvest and as young as spring

Ons: oral (giving and recieving), foreplay, heavy petting. Cuddles,
Offs: vore, gore, scattered, watersport....anything else check here
Personality: Demeter is kind and loving she bestows her favour upon the earth and the earth grows hearty fruits and vegetables. Demeter is like all god's curious about man kind and can be upon occasion hot headed and quick tempered. The wrath of Demeter can cause the decay of the harvest and the lands to barren. Extremely sexual she doesn't mind a roll in the hay particularly if hay is involved! Summer is the goddesses favourite season as the plants are full of life and colour.
Extra:

I feel this needs more...but nothing is comming right now I might come back to it.

Kinghex

This is fantastic! Merely expressing interest now; I'll be looking through available gods and posting a CS for approval soon.

TheBlackThrone

Horus
God of Kingship and the Sky
Modern name: N/A
Affiliation: Egyptian
Sexuality: Heteroquestionable

Physical Appearance
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 215 lbs
Hair color: Blood-red
Eye color: (left eye) pearlescent like the moon (right eye) glows like the sun
Physical age: 28

Ons: Isis, foreplay, large breasts, being worshipped, receiving oral, tit play, biting, scratching, wrestling, vanilla, light bondage, dirty talk, and switch.
Offs: If it belongs in a toilet or in a bio bag, then no. Also, see O/Os just in case.

Personality: Horus isn’t known to raise his voice for he feels he doesn’t need to. He is a very proud god—confident in his power and strength. He moves and speaks like royalty as though his status is above the world. Those who envy him abhor him (so he believes), while others find his demeanor to be fascinating. By nature, he is a protector and an avenger. Those he bestows with his wedjat are his servants and are blessed with his protection until their fated death. As the god of kingship, the god is somewhat spoiled and used to having only the finest things. Food and luxury; you will only see him wearing the best clothes and driving the finest vehicles.

As a god, Horus is a good listener. He is used to listening to the problems of his servants, and so will patiently listen to others versus jump the gun. While the god appears to be powerful and formidable in appearance, to elder gods, he is but a young man. Horus is brave and a seasoned fighter. War is not foreign to him, and his vengeance burns like the sun. He has a natural affinity with birds and will at times take on the form of a small peregrine falcon.

Extra:

Horus at times will don the head of a falcon. The hood mimics the head of an actual raptor; however, it can be pulled aside like cloth. His primary weapon is a staff with the head of a wedjat that contains a glowing core at its eye. When his staff isn’t drawn, a black tattoo of his wedjat is over his right eye. His staff is capable of impressive magic. A talent he inherited from his mother Isis.

To be filled with possible character relations.
The gates are open

LeKinkyTaco

Kinghex

Tyr
God of War, Law, and Justice

Modern name: Tyz (Gothic form of Tyr, joking nickname for the presence of z instead of s.)
Affiliation: Norse
Sexuality: Bisexual

Physical Appearance
Height: 6'10
Weight: 335 lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Physical age: 32

Ons: 
Direct requests, dirty talk, commands, lingerie, games, toys

Offs: 
Chaotic behavior, conventional taboos, exhibitionism, scat, watersports

Personality: 
Tyr behaves like a lawyer in a court. This has a strict interpretation. It is neither for their adherence to or navigation around law, but both. He is principled. He abides by rules, made by himself or others. He only follows rules. He deviates only in instances where there is no language to prevent him from doing so. He interprets rules as written and acts accordingly.

Generally, he's mannerly but blunt. He acts with social grace. Politeness and other publically dictated behavioral rules guide him. However, he's just before he's nice. He's quick to step forward when necessary. He's a figure guided by law before connections.

His spare time is usually devoted to furthering his crafts. He researches law and mortality. Additionally, he trains in battle. He seldom wastes time unless he is bound by an agreement.

Extra:
Integral to his lore, Tyr lost his arm. A conflict with Fenrir was waged. Fenrir the wolf grew too strong. He was presented with chains as a false test. He was told the chains were mere tests of strength, when really the Gods intended to trap the wolf. They developed Gleipnir, a chain unable to be escaped. They presented it to him as usual, but the sight of the chain was odd. Fenrir suspected a trick and wanted insurance. In exchange for Fenrir fighting the strange chain Gleipnir, Fenrir asked for the arm of a God to be placed in his mouth. If the chain was inescapable, the arm would be eaten. Only Tyr volunteered. Inevitably, he lost his arm as the chain was enchanted.

Therefore, Tyr has one missing arm. He's since dealt with it. He routinely develops mechanical replacements, all visually fake. These replacements have range. Some are useful tools like drills or swords, other are quite strictly an arm and hand. The one he picks depends on purpose. (He will never casually wear a weapon, but he may train his skill with one.)

LeKinkyTaco