Looking for Victims and Slaves [M lf F, NC, Bondage, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, February 10, 2017, 11:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Hello! The title and that picture has gotten your attention I trust.

So this is a bit of an interesting situation. Basically this is already an ongoing 1-on-1 RP going between LittleKitten and I and we've had the idea of possibly expanding the ranks, so if you're a submissive female keep reading and PM if you're interested.

The Basic Premise is that a mysterious disease swept through the population a little less then a year ago, a disease that would later be nicknamed the "Man Flu". While the immediate symptoms are about on par with a rather tame flu bug, it was discovered soon after that the "Man Flu" also had damaged the body's ability to process some hormones in male patients. As a result, the vast majority of the male half of the population has been completely sterilized too the point that they don't even have sex drives anymore.

A licensing system and registry was started soon after the plague to try and locate men that were still fertile, but ultimately it just drove in how rare such men were. So as time went on lawmakers started making these men immune to more and more sex crime laws in hopes of encouraging more breeding. These law changes have only gotten more and more controversal as time went on, the latest round topping them all.

The latest round of 'GPBL Laws' had declared that fertile men can now even "override consent and arrange  for personal gratification personel". Which means that for the still fertile men, raping women can keeping some of them as literial sex slaves against their will is now basically legal. There's a few rules, but they seem minor in comparison to that heavy blow. Feminist groups are trying to fight this, but they recognize that with the survival of the human race at stake this is a losing battle, so they spead "The Comprimise". Basically, they request that the fertile men at least use lube and not take advantage of the "Harem Laws" and in exchange they ask women to not wear bras when they're ovulating to mark them. The Comprimise doesn't always work, but it is considered better then nothing.

My Character
#147 - Jerald Clayton
A former accountant who almost miraculously was still fertile after the Man Flu. Credits the fact that he's gotten the Flu Shot every year almost religiously, but scientists think the "Man Flu" may not be related to the actual flu in any way. He used to be considered one of the good ones, doing his honest best to keep his encounters something approaching consensual and following 'The Comprimise'. It paid off too. By sticking to women that obviously weren't wearing bras he's got one of the better pregnancy percentages out there. However, his female roommate was carded by another fertile man and he only managed to prevent having a woman getting raped in his own house by another man by lying and claiming she was one of his slaves.

He didn't take it well. At all. Now he's gotten a taste of the dark side and he appears to like it, and now he's determined to take as many slaves as the law will allow. Which for someone who owns a three bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom house is a surprisingly high number. He's got one already, too - and he's decided he wants more.

Victims
Victim characters are fertile females that couldn't get any sort of waiver, beyond maybe those some jobs give out while they're on duty if their position is important enough. Now they try to live their normal lives knowing that at any moment a fertile male can show his license and force himself on them. They're not completely without rights, if the male in question was too rough on them or used a fake license they can bring legal recourse but that's not a whole lot.

As part of "The Comprimise" victim characters are asked to not wear bras when they're ovulating and in exchange fertile males are supposed to at least use lube. Being as they're the only source of viable sperm, or even reliable sex, in the world women that want children often go above and beyond this in some way - like hanging out in front of fertility clinics pre-lubed or trying to arrange for encounters over the internet. However, the Comprimise doesn't always work.

Victim characters don't have to be entirely non-consensual but are often one-shot characters. Those that aren't often become Slaves. Players are not limited to one Victim however.

Slaves
Slave characters are Victim characters taken to the next level. Almost literially, part of the law states that a fertile male can't immediately make a woman his slave, he has to have had her by invoking his license as a Victim first. It's to prevent license bearers from tagging women across the country. They usually have something above and beyond a normal Victim as well, like better fertility or just being terrified to go out into the world. A fertile man can make a woman one of his slaves without her consent, but she's not completely without rights. There are legal emancipation proceedings if the treatment is too awful.

The main perk of being a Slave is that they can't have licenses invoked on them by fertile men other then their Masters. They're considered "owned" by their original male, part of his property. Fertile men that keep slaves also have a cap on how many they can have based on their ability to provide the life essentials for them. A Slave never goes cold or hungry at least. Masters can do all sorts of kinky stuff to their slaves, but there are limits. And as long as Slaves keep popping out babies everyone is basically okay with what's happening.

Slave characters don't have to be entirely non-consensual, but are more long-term. Slaves also can attempt to escape their captivity, and while successfully doing so is rare it's not impossible.

Thoughts/Interest?

Edit:- I also had a thought that playing a "Good" GPBL owner in this setting also has it's appeal. Meaning a fertile male character that is in this setting, is aware of all these laws and abilities, and yet still tries to be a relatively good person. Mostly meaning he doesn't take slaves and does make an honest effort to keep his breeding encounters consensual. "Makes an honest effort", not nessecarily succeeding every time.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Hobbes1266

That all sounds fairly fun to me... is there anything else we should keep in mind for characters? About how many characters are you looking for? What would qualify a girl for exemption?

TheVillain

Exemptions are usually granted for very specific reasons.

1.) They have a particularly nasty disease.
2.) They're already pregnant. (Only applies during the pregnancy).
3.) They're sterile.
4.) They have a job which is deemed too important. (Only applies during work hours.)
5.) They're already members of a "Harem". (Only applies to other men.)

And thinking a low number of characters, but haven't decided.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Hobbes1266

Alright thank you for clarifying. I think I have an idea for a character that should work. ;D

Pockets

So you're strictly looking for female characters? Or are you opening this up to other male characters as well?
08/02 - New A/A Update

TheVillain

At present, female characters only. I will let people know if that changes.

TheVillain

Bump!

Mostly because I also had a thought that playing a "Good" GPBL owner in this setting also has it's appeal. Meaning a fertile male character that is in this setting, is aware of all these laws and abilities, and yet still tries to be a relatively good person. Mostly meaning he doesn't take slaves and does make an honest effort to keep his breeding encounters consensual. "Makes an honest effort", not nessecarily succeeding every time.

LSWSjr

Are you okay with male players joining with (multiple) submissive women (looking) to be bred?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

TheVillain

I'm concentrating on picking up some females, but if enough join up I suppose we could have a "neighbor". :P

LittleKitten

I wouldn't be opposed to adding a neighbor
That could be fun!

(I'm one of the current slaves)

LSWSjr

Quote from: TheVillain on February 12, 2017, 07:01:28 AMI'm concentrating on picking up some females, but if enough join up I suppose we could have a "neighbor". :P
I was more asking if you were comfortable with male players (like me) submitting female characters ;)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

LittleKitten

I personally don't really have a problem with it.

Can I ask your character idea?

TheVillain

Ah, my appologies. I'd say that depends on the character, you have some stiff competition. :P

Dashenka

Is this going to be mostly smut? And how do you envisage playing one male against multiple females at the same time and how to prevent it from getting 'boring and repetative'?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

TheVillain

Good questions -

A.) Smut heavy, yes. Not 100%, but heavy yes.
B.) I'm thinking a group thread for all characters and individual threads for side scenes.
C.) Character depth, flexibility of setting, and the ability to spin up one-shot side characters at the drop of a hat. Might mix in a murder or two. :P

LittleKitten

we could also deal with the aftermath of these new laws being passed and on the effect the lack of babies is having on society.

TheVillain

Beainfamous

This looks like an interesting idea...not too sure how good id be at smut as I've never written on an adult site before. Still pretty cool idea.
My Ideas
My On's and Off's
RL Female Character Images
RL Male Character Images

Writing Website: - Bea Infamous | Wattpad

Expect Delays: - I am studying a fulltime degree and have a part-time job.