Dark Experiments [EX, NC-H, BON]

Started by Dark, January 23, 2009, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark

Good evening.

I am looking for multiple female characters to play with on the Extreme board.

Whether they be written by only or more players doesn't matter.

Each girl/woman will be different. The more diverse, the better.

Each will be taken individually, or at times in groups. Abducted. Tormented. And finally (most always) killed.

This will be a series of short stories, designed to be the basis for a more long-term RP about the hunt for the one doing the killing. Thus, the killing part is not optional.

If interested, please either respond here, or PM me.

Silk

I'm interested, but ideally pass on the kill phase :o

Luna murakami

I'm interested as well but I too would like to pass on the killing.

Nadir

I'm intrigued, though I would like some more details.

Dark

Thank you to everyone who's replied... Here's a bit more info to help people decide.

The killing aspect is part of the storyline, not just to get our rocks off. This will be on the EX board, afterall. It's setting up a later storyline, so really needs to be in there.  Ideally, a few people will play multiple roles. There will be set up and struggle, but with the understood that in the end - it will be the end.

Then, after, say, ten or so of those shorter stories, we'll continue onto the main SL, about the people tracking down the killer. OR, we can do that SL right from the start, and have the other scenes interspersed throughout.

He/they (it isn't known) would target random women. Stalk, then abduct or otherwise take. The methods will vary, as will the sexual nature of each attack. You will control who the women are and how they react to things.

If anyone has any more specific questions, throw 'em at me. Thanks again!

Caehlim

Just a suggestion.

If you're looking for people to play short, smaller roles in a larger story you may be interested in recruiting a couple of Baladeurs. That's exactly what they're for.

There's a list of available Baladeurs here: Baladeur Index.
The idea is explained here: About Baladeurs.
And you can recruit one or more here: Requests.

It just sounds as though that might be ideal to your needs.

If you're looking for female characters and don't mind male players, I'm happy to take the role of a female victim or two and don't mind the character getting raped or murdered but I do draw the line at extreme torture, disfigurement and mutilation. If you have any ideas along those lines, then clear them with me first, otherwise I'm happy to help as long as the roles are not too long-term.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

OldSchoolGamer

I wouldn't have a problem playing a female character.  However, like the others, I do have limits...torture, mutilation, disfigurement, etc.  You can be rough, humiliating, degrading...but not Hannibal Lecter or whatnot.

Nadir