Roleplay as a 'smaller' person

Started by Vice, January 03, 2007, 03:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vice

I'm interested in trying out a 1 on 1 roleplay where I play some sort of smaller race, like a halfling or gnome (perhaps even some kind of pixie?) I've always thought they were kind of cute and sexy, but I rarely see them pop up in adult roleplay.

Dreamy

They pop up over here all the time (or at least I've seen a few) and then there are elves (like in elven maidens) that are merely 4' tall, which is fairly short as well. Hmm.. I guess it's not as common with male ones, though.

Jefepato

Were you thinking of a male or female character?  In a fantasy-type setting (I assume, given your choice of examples)?

I've seen a few games like this, as well.

Mindhazingsquid

I wuv Hin, especially Kender.  I can appreciate the Kender mind set.

Vice

I've always kinda liked Halflings in D&D, and the Gnomes in World of Warcraft. I haven't seen too many "short" elves, as the more Tolkien-esque tall elves are coming back into popularity. It's nice to see that I'm not alone.

HairyHeretic

Quote from: mindhazingsquid on January 03, 2007, 08:03:24 PM
I wuv Hin, especially Kender.  I can appreciate the Kender mind set.

Kender are an awful lot of fun to play. I had one in a campaign a few years back, and drove the GM half mad with his antics, the most noteworthy being killing a goblin with a humourously shaped turnip. (Blackadder fans will know the reference to that one.)

Fond memories.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.