4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GamerGirl

WashAutumstar

Fine Fine, I Promise

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Daoine Sidhe

Good, now take turns...
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

WashAutumstar

Why not all together?

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

GamerGirl

Daoine Sidhe

Please keep it even.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

WashAutumstar

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

WashAutumstar

GamerGirl

You've confused me Wash

WashAutumstar

Daoine Sidhe

I meant the strokes...
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

GamerGirl

Shall we begin then? (is this PG-13 or are we going to far for this thread?)

Daoine Sidhe

We're just being playful.  (That's PG-13.  :P)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

GamerGirl

How hard Daoine Sidhe? (I have a hard time distinguishing ratings so I ask if I'm not sure, rather be safe than sorry)

Daoine Sidhe

(PG-13 would not allow any explicit acts.  Talking about spanking is fine, but... I don't know about the actual act in an RP setting.  Probably best to avoid going that far, just in case.  Wouldn't want to harm your approval chances.)

Leave a hand print.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

GamerGirl

I'll leave a mark ;)

GamerGirl

WashAutumstar

Daoine Sidhe

Wait!  Where's my pants?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

WashAutumstar

Come climb into mine ;)

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

WashAutumstar

I'll take them off ;)

Daoine Sidhe

Oh, that works, too.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

ErikaWyte