Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Loser? How dare you?

* steals the win and runs away*

Stormie

Quote from: TheLegionary on October 02, 2010, 06:55:32 PM
Loser? How dare you?

* steals the win and runs away*

-runs after him and jumps up into the air spinning and then lands right on his back as she takes the win from his hands and smiles- "yes loser" -stokes his cheek with her Samurai Sword as she then takes off running-

TheLegionary

Bitch!

* press a button in the remote control blowing the win, which flies to his direction while she falls to the ground *

You are such a stubborn girl, Stormie!

Stormie

(haha hope you dont mean that, you know calling me a bitch and everything)

-stands up wiping the blood from the corner of her mouth and then glares at him then spin kicks him in the face knocking him down to the ground as she takes the win, she then flips him over and sticks his face in the mud- "oopsy you have mud on your face, you big disgrace, somebody better put your back into your place" -strokes your cheek as she smiles and stands up walking off with her win-

TheLegionary

(Of course, I did not mean that! Just part of the game! Sorry!)

* throws flying stars towards the win which took it to the wall * grabs it and punches her face *

Just because you are a girl it does not mean I cannot beat you!

Stormie

I know that! I'm not a prissy girl that freaks out when you break a nail -kicks you in the groan making you bowl over and then I upper cut you in the face with my palm and then grab the win and kick you in the chest just for fun and then runs off-

TheLegionary

* really likes tough girl *

* before she runs away, recovers and grabs her shoulder, dragging her closer and using muscular arms to lock her neck, asphixiating her *

* takes advantage of her vulnerabily and steals the win * does not run away, because he is not a sissy boy *

Stormie

-smirks- Is this all you have -moves both of her feet to her right and then puts her left foot behind him and then pushes my knee into the back of his legs as I bend backwards making you let go of me, i then go to my knees and pick up the win and then thrust my elbow backwards into your groin again as i stand up and run-

(gotta go to work)

Insanityenviesme

Fighting you is useless..So..
-pulls her to him-
-snogs her to make her forget she has the win-
-steals it but continues snogging her-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

To bad my darling Insane one-the wins mine...for now. *Cyra tucks win in a secret place and does a little dance laughing*

Insanityenviesme

lol..you know I'll find it, Cy!
-begins a very thorough search-
Strip down, please :D
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

*Cyra giggles and runs away*

Even if I stripped down you wouldn't be able to find it...I swallowed >:)

Now I'm going to bed with it. *blows kisses*

lenka

thanks Cyra....mine for the taking then!

TheLegionary

* takes the win and the banana *

yuna0417

Yuna takes the towel, the win, and the banana.  Ew!  Been chewed on.  Tosses banana peel away.  "Know where your towel is at all times!"

TheLegionary

you can the towel all the time, but you will never stay with the win!

lenka

steals both the towel and the win.....you reackon TL!

TheLegionary

* does not steal anything but hugs Lenka*

If I cannot win the win, at least I want to have your body!

lenka

mm mmm *comes in for a tighter grope*

then steals the win!

Insanityenviesme

Ah ah ah, No win for naughty Len..
-nips the win away from her and runs away giggling-
Moments of Sanity

lenka

why are you running away!?

steals the win from under your shirt!

yuna0417

Nice bra.  *steals the win!"

Insanityenviesme

Nice skirt
-steals win from her too-
Moments of Sanity

SSJ4Gojeta

Nice, er, darkness...

*Thieves the win.*

yuna0417

*points behind Gojeta*  Look!  An obvious distraction!

*steals the win and runs away*