Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapien

Bah. You fucked up my spell checker again!? I'm done with you tinkering with my comp! Move!

Sybl

It's always about you, get out, this is my house.

Xunzar

You decided that you own the house I purchased. Good bye!
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Sybl

You are so petty, pick pick pick, good riddance!

Xunzar

You're one to talk about petty. *leaves*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Katerina

You always leave when I've got something to say. Well this time.. don't come back!

Sybl

always blaming, never taking responsibility, you get out

Sapien

MY responsibility! Bah! Go pack my bags!

Belle33

That's it!  You keep seducing others! How do you think that makes me feel?  We are done!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sapien

Sybl

Jealous?? with your body? not hardly...please go now

Davina

Can I go now?  Why don't you let it go, Ive had enough of all this talk talk talk.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

olive

You know, we haven't been together very long, but you are way to hot for me. Whenever we go out in public people constantly think I'm the ugly stepsister. My ego is big but it cannot take this constant deflation. Goodbye!

abandoneddolly

you always want to  go out. Dolly likes to stay at home. this wont work

olive

Stay at home is one thing, but Double D Dolly, you haven't seen the sunlight in weeks. And look at me? I'm pale as a ghost. I need to get out, I need fresh air. I'm leaving you for the outdoorsy type. Goodbye!

Davina

*volunteers to be outdoorsy type then realizes you sunburn too easily to keep up with me* Outie
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xunzar

You like being outside, I burn easily as well. Shoo.
A list of kinks

Belle33

Are those my glasses?  Stop playing around with my stuff.  We're done!

Xunzar

You spend too much time in front of a machine to make your hair blow "naturally" around you. I'm through.
A list of kinks

Davina

Your hair keeps clogging... EVERYTHING, Im so over you

Belle33

I need you to hold me sometimes - if you're only going to put your hands up, this just won't work.  Farewell beautiful.

Xunzar

You say you want to be held while looking untouchable, you lie!
A list of kinks

Davina

Your waspish waist makes me feel fat... Im outie

Xunzar

Your 1950s looks suggest you're a prude. Bye.
A list of kinks

Prefect Mos

You think 1950s pinups are prudish.... GTFO Banned.