News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

I seem to find myself infatuated with texan beauties these days.

Adrianna next?

(I need some sleep, if only these lovely ladies would stop calling for me :-))

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: Adrianna Paige on July 11, 2012, 11:10:08 PM
Us? lowly? pffft..He should consider himself blessed to carry on a conversation with us..  :)

Oh, I am truly humbled; I am the lowley one...

MiaFire

Since I just got here, it was not me that you guessed would be next, but just to mess with your sleep a little more...

I guess Bigglesworth.  O:)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on July 11, 2012, 11:12:02 PM
Oh, I am truly humbled; I am the lowley one...

well..you're not sooo lowly now since we're talking to you. *winks* I love Texas..save for summers here. Summers are awful!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Oh, yes especially the last couple..I hate them! And, you're right, B is very fortunate.  ;)

Hehe....Oh, B???
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mr Bigglesworth

@Adrianna: Every time I go to Textas it is in August - so if you folks have a cool time, let me know so I can visit then!

@Eithne: Yes, i am!  The Texan women do get my attention!

Mia next - since she just appeared!

Adrianna Paige

it's normally cooler afrom November through February
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Yep, our..Fall rather than Winter, eh Adrianna?

Mr Bigglesworth

I'll have to see if I can get my clients to fit to that schedule.

Anyway, I'm not Adrianna, and I won't be interrupting anymore tonight/this morning - goodnight al.

Adrianna - you have been called!

Adrianna Paige

Nope...Winter. I'm waiting for there to be ten feet of snow so that I can crawl onto the roof of my house, strip all my clothes off and dive into the snow...and simply lay there...

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Ha! Don't I wish! And, it would all melt by the next day if the sun was out anyway.

MiaFire

I'm not 'Winter', but I'll pop through anyways.  O:)

A new face to me, I'll guess next. Adrianna.
-

Adrianna Paige

I could care less if it melts. I just want to frigid air all over my body.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Oh, I totally agree! Ok, good night everyone.

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

MiaFire

I see...

Adammair, up as late as I am. :)
-

Adammair

Indeed I am, Mia.

shall we run this thread for a while? >:)

Breathless Intent

What, are you trying to keep me out??

Mia, come hug me its been too long!

Adammair

I would never try to keep you out, Bre. ;) But I will start the group hug... *hugs*

Mia, you're next!

MiaFire

Awww, I missed running the thread with you, for falling asleep. -hugs Breathless-

Adammair, come back for your hug and...hmm, a kiss too.
-

Adammair

*runs back in* I'm here, Mia!

Now, about that hug and a kiss... ;D

Undeniable Sin

I'd be more than happy to oblige...

Delish?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

MiaFire

Haven't been called delish, but I've often been called sweet.  O:)

Adammair, how long will it take you to get back here for that hug and kiss, hmm?
-

Galanthor

10 minutes, so i'm barging in

Wanna be interupting my interupt mia?^^

MiaFire

Considering it was five hours for this morning,

you're most welcome to interrupt away, Galanthor. :)
-