Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

MolotovXsugaR

♥ It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything - Tyler Durden ♥

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

WashAutumstar

Quote from: Falstaff on January 13, 2013, 08:33:15 PM
I was involved with the last two Men's victories...This one was lopsided...so I decided to support my lady friends.  ;)

When the game gets closer to not being a blow out...I will go back to defeating you... >:)

indeed falstaff, after the numbers went over two hundred i stopped completely, but you idea is good too ;) 170

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Falstaff

Wash - I stopped when it was over 200+ and getting worse.
Then someone asked me to "check in" and I did.
It was over 400...so I decided to "help"

Woohoo!   Let's go ladies!

MolotovXsugaR

♥ It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything - Tyler Durden ♥

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

WashAutumstar

yes, at that point it is no fun, much more interesting when the fight is around zero :D

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Falstaff

Falstaff

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Falstaff

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

MolotovXsugaR