I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

I <3 Izzie because she always makes me smile whenever I see her! Oh, and because she's offering me some luvin'!! *squeeeee*

Izzie Aditi

Quote from: Breathless Intent on May 07, 2012, 11:59:51 AM
I <3 Izzie because she always makes me smile whenever I see her! Oh, and because she's offering me some luvin'!! *squeeeee*
I <3 Bre because..yay I made her smile ;D ;D ;D  *luvin' commences in 5..4..*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Breathless Intent

Izzie Aditi

There are no words to express how much I <3 Bre O8)
* Izzie Aditi wins at cheesy expressions of luuuvvvv!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Breathless Intent

How do I <3 Izzie? Let me count the ways...

*giggles and hugs*

Zaphod

I <3 Breathless because she is utterly kissable! ;)

Breathless Intent

I <3 Zaph for being totally swoon-worthy *swooooon*

Zaphod

I <3 Breathless for always wearing my favorite lacy things. :P

Breathless Intent

I <3 Zaphod for always trying to take them off!

Zaphod

I <3 Breathless for being a wonderful playmate.

Breathless Intent

I <3 Zaphod for being so quick witted!

SummerWhispers

I<3 Breathless because we dance very well together,and that is so hard to find nowadays. ;D

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Summer cause its Summer!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Breathless Intent

I <3 Insanity for valuing my friendship *HUG*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Breathless for being such a big ol softie -giggles-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Breathless Intent

I <3 Insanity for <3'ing my soft bits ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Bre for being a sexy brat :P
Moments of Sanity

Breathless Intent

I <3 Insanity for being an even bigger brat than me - that's a mean feat, my friend!!

Insanityenviesme

-bows- Yes, it is!

I <3 Bre for being big enough to know when I have her beat :P
-happy dances away and bangs into a wall-
Moments of Sanity

Breathless Intent

I <3 Insanity, in spite of him being a bit of a klutz. *helps him up*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Bre cause she has little tweety birds flying around her head.. Oh wait, thats me.
Moments of Sanity

Breathless Intent

I <3 Insanity for making me think of him like Roger Rabbit *giggles*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Bre if she'll decide to be my Jessica Rabbit >:)
Moments of Sanity

Breathless Intent

I <3 Insanity for indulging me in one of my fantasies! I've always wanted to be Jessica Rabbit!! *goes to look for a red dress and a red wig*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Bre if she'd lemme peek at her as she changes clothes >:)
Moments of Sanity