Looking for Elf-Slaves with the Frog

Started by Roleplay Frog, October 21, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

closing this again, thanks for all the interest! ^^
-> Do you like playing Sub?
-> Ideally with a taste for a bit of BDSM, Mind Control content?
-> Do you like playing through alternate story-paths?
-> Do you want to write in a mid length fantasy adventure?

Then this is the topic for you. I'm looking for a female, or you know, cute enough generally female identifying, characters to create a branching erotic story with. I've done stories like this in the past and turned them into CYOA games, see: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com/p/an-elven-tale-is-is-complete-twine-cyoa.html

I can play lots of characters, genders and orientations and work your personal flavour of fetish into the story. My main requirement, beyond decent english as a given, is that you be decently active and have the time to invest into playing this through to the end, should it squeeze your fancy.

General Story ideas - Layout
As a general concept, I want to play with the idea of a pure, noble elf being captured by villainous fources and corrupted into an eager slave girl, .. very new and innovative, I know, though there are several ways to vary the flavour of this particular set up, from altering the captor depending on your interests, to adjusting the society, from generic fantasy blob to a more 'elves are slaves outside of wilderland rebel-camps' dystopian setup. Anything in the spectrum from low over high to darker fantasy themes works for me.

Throw a pm if this sounds interesting to you, feel free to start up by telling me things you'd like to see happen to your character.

Roleplay Frog

Tentatively opening this up again, There's been a bunch of interest, but not all followed through. Can't promise immediate daily responses, but beyond this, yep, open again!

Now offering a special spooky discount for anyone interested in a bit of a gothic subtheme/plot!

Roleplay Frog

Opening this up again, please only prod me if you are confident you can invest a few months 'o time into an rp such as this.