M Seeking F: Homestuck-based 'Karkat's Cranky Gristmas'

Started by clockworkInferno, December 09, 2017, 10:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clockworkInferno

Hello all! I am looking for a partner for an RP I have been thinking about.

Era: A few sweeps after Homestuck has been concluded. Perhaps 2025 in Earth years

Concept: Karkat has been a loner for the past few sweeps. Ever since he and Dave decided they did not hate each other as much as they used to, they decided to part ways. Dave ended up confessing his feelings to John once the grieving period was over, so Karkat felt no animosity towards the cool kid. However, the holidays are fast approaching, and Karkat is tired of being alone. However, he is not used to hanging out with anyone besides Sollux, Gamzee [has been reformed after his psychotic rampage on the group], and occasionally Equius [much to the sweaty troll's discomfort], so he is not well-versed in actually dealing with a female. He prides himself on knowing everything when it comes to romance, but when it boils down to it, he is as inexperienced as the rest of them. Will he continue to be a sad-sack while the rest of his friends prod him for not living up to his word, or will he find someone unexpectedly while traversing the new Alternia?

Looking for someone to play one of the females in Homestuck. Whoever it is, is left up to you [OCs are greatly appreciated if you choose to do so]. Interested in some fun gameplay with a few twists and turns embedded inside. I appreciate your time in taking to read this, and if anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to PM me. I will try to answer as timely as possible.
Romance doesn't go out with a bang, or a whimper. It doesn't die in a blaze, nor a snap. Romance dies in an INFERNO.