Slice of Life/Monster Next Door (anything looking for anything non-masculine)

Started by shengami, November 21, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shengami

Hey all, I am just back from a LOOOOONG hiatus and looking for some stories to RP. I am not looking for anything overly long but want something to scratch the itch. Anyway, if you are interested in the plot below, take a look at my profile. If this idea or one there strikes your fancy, shoot me a PM please.

Plot Idea:
Story: YC is a someone struggling with their identity/sexuality in some way and has just moved into a building (maybe YC has just moved to the city itself) and is looking to slowly grow more comfortable in that identity. His neighbor, MC, is an object of attraction for YC and you obsess a bit. Anyway, any number of scenarios could play out in the initial set up phase of the story. One that is present no matter who YC is, a Dial M for Murder/Disturbia type suspicion by YC that MC is not normal. Strange behaviors, odd hours, people going into the apartment and not coming back out, etc. Eventually, YC and MC interact and things happen. Maybe things go poorly,maybe they simmer forabit, and maybe... well, I am open to most anything.
Adaptation: It is a very open idea and I am open to playing most anything in my comfort area against anything of your choice. Your character doesnot have to be srugglign with sexuality itself as much as having a desire that is not socially acceptable. A conservative woman who secretly desires a BDSM or sexually active lifestyle, a person of color attracted to those  outside her culture, or even something really out there and interspecies. Whatever, It's probably all good. World building would also be a really interesting addition but I would like to stick to a Dark Fantasy genre if possible.

Lastly, I also have an interest in Dark Fantasy plots in general right now and Warhammer 40K universe plots in specific.
Kinks: Again, pretty open within my O/Os.
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread