Under Siege (Captured City Fantasy Freeform, LGBTQ and Hetero Friendly)

Started by Deamonbane, January 11, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

Ratio's and character links updated! Coming up next! The Queen's Profile! XD XD XD

LuciferOs

That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Viper

Thanks hun, the queen's profile is completed and will be up momentarily! XD

Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

Character Name: Lagenzo Escaeri
Alliance: The Cha, so really gold – currently the Barbarians as they are running the show, but likely to turn at the drop of a hat.  Not his hat though. OPEN to the highest bidder.
Title: officially, Blademaster.  Secretly, a Chamen (Cha Council)
Face Claim: Santiago Cabrera
Other Images: coming soon

::General::

--Appearance--
Race: Human
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 190lbs
Hair Color: So brown as to be nearly black
Eye Color: matches his hair
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Distinguishing Marks: He has a Cha tattoo on the inside of his right bicep.  He also has two vicious looking stab scars in his back, that he refers to as “life lessons”
Items: Lagenzo dresses in the height of fashion for a local Blademaster, or at least what that is in his opinion.  Scrupulously clean white puffy linen shirts, covered with a leather jack or vest, trousers and his ever present fine, wide brimmed hat.  High, soft boots, a leather bandolier, and most important of all, an impressive gold-filgereed rapier.  It is the same word he won the title of Blademaster with.

::Character::

Personality: Lagenzo is the epitome of the charming, cavalier minded rogue, right up until it is time to no longer be nice.  Friendly and welcoming, quick with a joke or to buy a round of drinks, Lagenzo appears more to be a bit of a foppish swordsman than a man able to exert control over a good portion of an assassin’s guild.  Then again, that would be the point.  A noted lothario, although it is just as likely those are again rumors spread to further his identity, Lagenzo is no stranger to the brothels (quite the opposite in fact).

A fan of strong drink as well, Lagenzo is usually available for consultation when he is not overly busy in one of the brothels.  When the time comes to put aside the fop though, a very different side of Lagenzo is revealed.  Cold, sometimes even callous, Lagenzo can either order, or personally take, lives and livelihoods without qualm or hesitation.  To become indebted to the Cha is something that one goes into willingly in his eyes, and thus the consequences should be well known for failing to meet your obligations.

Biggest Fear: Lagenzo is deathly afraid of incarceration.  More than a touch claustrophobic, which does not help, his fear of being locked up and losing his freedoms have more than once caused him to flip sides in an engagement
Talents/Flaws: Exceptionally good swordsman (he did win the title Blademaster after all)
Mage: Not in the least
Used spells: none
History: Lagenzo Escaeri is the, as he would put it, clichéd product of a mother forced to sell her body for meager coin, and a nameless fellow from the docks.   This is, as with most things he says, only partially true.  The full truth is that Lagenzo’s mother DID in fact have to sell her body early on, but by the time that he was Lagenzo was conceived, she had put that behind her, having a somewhat steady employ in a shabby but generally friendly tavern, and having married one of the bartenders of such.  The early years of Lagenzo’s life were not at all that bad, for all that he could remember them, and truly hardships only appeared around the time that he turned 11.

By this time, Lagenzo was no stranger to the dangers/excitement/opportunities on the docks, and he had quickly found himself running with the wrong crowds.  Eagerly and fervently did his parents try to dissuade him from this path. All to no avail, as with most young boys, Lagenzo was sure he was immortal and that surely his harmless thefts and petty crimes would never draw the attention of the watch.  There at least he was right.  It was other eyes that his potential drew.

By the time he was 13, Lagenzo was well on his way to a life as a career criminal (or in prison).  In the same year, true tragedy befell his family though, as his father was stabbed to death attempting to break up two drunken sailors in a meaningless quarrel.  For some, this would have put them on the straight and narrow, forever forsaking that type of meaningless violence.  Not young master Escaeri though.

Filled with anger and a need for vengeance, he sought the two men responsible, but with no luck.  It was then that a member of the Cha found him.  His potential had indeed caught their eye, and in the way of such things they made of him an offer.  They would give him the location of the two men responsible for his father’s death, but if he was able to carry out him plans, he would pledge his service to them for life.  Whatever the back side of this offer was, Lagenzo never knew, for he eagerly accepted, and never looked back.  That night on two separate ships, two men were found with a narrow hole through each of their hearts, and a career was born.

Among the Cha, Lagenzo found a true passion in the pursuit of swordplay, and his rapidly growing skill was only matched by his rapid rise through the ranks.  In a mere twenty years, no mean feat that, Lagenzo had almost reached the highest levels, and his skills progressed enough to enter him in the Tournament.  Despite the sore temptation, for one Lagenzo did not cheat at all, defeating opponent after opponent with speed and skill, until in the end his victory was assured, as was his title.   Three months after the tourney, he was voted a member of the ‘Chamen’. 

Sadly, he only had 11 months to enjoy such stature before the barbarians arrived.  Now, while the clientele is very different, the desire for vice (he hopes) will remain just as high.  Lagenzo enjoyed life under the lovely Queen, and while he might prefer it over these rough and ready dirt clad fellows, it will take more than memories and sentimentality to get him to stick his neck out.

O/O's: The same as mine

Viper

Oooh! Im liking what im seeing! Deamonbane and I will get to you ASAP! XD XD

bubby

Quote from: Swashbuckler on February 02, 2015, 03:18:16 PM

Swashbuckler

Character Name: Lagenzo Escaeri
Alliance: The Cha, so really gold – currently the Barbarians as they are running the show, but likely to turn at the drop of a hat.  Not his hat though. OPEN to the highest bidder.
Title: officially, Blademaster.  Secretly, a Chamen (Cha Council)
Face Claim: Santiago Cabrera
Other Images: coming soon

--Appearance--
Race: Human
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 190lbs
Hair Color: So brown as to be nearly black
Eye Color: matches his hair
Distinguishing Marks: He has a Cha tattoo on the inside of his right bicep.  He also has two vicious looking stab scars in his back, that he refers to as “life lessons”
Items: Lagenzo dresses in the height of fashion for a local Blademaster, or at least what that is in his opinion.  Scrupulously clean white puffy linen shirts, covered with a leather jack or vest, trousers and his ever present fine, wide brimmed hat.  High, soft boots, a leather bandolier, and most important of all, an impressive gold-filgereed rapier.  It is the same word he won the title of Blademaster with.

Personality: Lagenzo is the epitome of the charming, cavalier minded rogue, right up until it is time to no longer be nice.  Friendly and welcoming, quick with a joke or to buy a round of drinks, Lagenzo appears more to be a bit of a foppish swordsman than a man able to exert control over a good portion of an assassin’s guild.  Then again, that would be the point.  A noted lothario, although it is just as likely those are again rumors spread to further his identity, Lagenzo is no stranger to the brothels (quite the opposite in fact).

A fan of strong drink as well, Lagenzo is usually available for consultation when he is not overly busy in one of the brothels.  When the time comes to put aside the fop though, a very different side of Lagenzo is revealed.  Cold, sometimes even callous, Lagenzo can either order, or personally take, lives and livelihoods without qualm or hesitation.  To become indebted to the Cha is something that one goes into willingly in his eyes, and thus the consequences should be well known for failing to meet your obligations.

Biggest Fear: Lagenzo is deathly afraid of incarceration.  More than a touch claustrophobic, which does not help, his fear of being locked up and losing his freedoms have more than once caused him to flip sides in an engagement
Talents/Flaws: Exceptionally good swordsman (he did win the title Blademaster after all)
Mage: Not in the least
Used spells: none
History: Lagenzo Escaeri is the, as he would put it, clichéd product of a mother forced to sell her body for meager coin, and a nameless fellow from the docks.   This is, as with most things he says, only partially true.  The full truth is that Lagenzo’s mother DID in fact have to sell her body early on, but by the time that he was Lagenzo was conceived, she had put that behind her, having a somewhat steady employ in a shabby but generally friendly tavern, and having married one of the bartenders of such.  The early years of Lagenzo’s life were not at all that bad, for all that he could remember them, and truly hardships only appeared around the time that he turned 11.

By this time, Lagenzo was no stranger to the dangers/excitement/opportunities on the docks, and he had quickly found himself running with the wrong crowds.  Eagerly and fervently did his parents try to dissuade him from this path. All to no avail, as with most young boys, Lagenzo was sure he was immortal and that surely his harmless thefts and petty crimes would never draw the attention of the watch.  There at least he was right.  It was other eyes that his potential drew.

By the time he was 13, Lagenzo was well on his way to a life as a career criminal (or in prison).  In the same year, true tragedy befell his family though, as his father was stabbed to death attempting to break up two drunken sailors in a meaningless quarrel.  For some, this would have put them on the straight and narrow, forever forsaking that type of meaningless violence.  Not young master Escaeri though.

Filled with anger and a need for vengeance, he sought the two men responsible, but with no luck.  It was then that a member of the Cha found him.  His potential had indeed caught their eye, and in the way of such things they made of him an offer.  They would give him the location of the two men responsible for his father’s death, but if he was able to carry out him plans, he would pledge his service to them for life.  Whatever the back side of this offer was, Lagenzo never knew, for he eagerly accepted, and never looked back.  That night on two separate ships, two men were found with a narrow hole through each of their hearts, and a career was born.

Among the Cha, Lagenzo found a true passion in the pursuit of swordplay, and his rapidly growing skill was only matched by his rapid rise through the ranks.  In a mere twenty years, no mean feat that, Lagenzo had almost reached the highest levels, and his skills progressed enough to enter him in the Tournament.  Despite the sore temptation, for one Lagenzo did not cheat at all, defeating opponent after opponent with speed and skill, until in the end his victory was assured, as was his title.   Three months after the tourney, he was voted a member of the ‘Chamen’. 

Sadly, he only had 11 months to enjoy such stature before the barbarians arrived.  Now, while the clientele is very different, the desire for vice (he hopes) will remain just as high.  Lagenzo enjoyed life under the lovely Queen, and while he might prefer it over these rough and ready dirt clad fellows, it will take more than memories and sentimentality to get him to stick his neck out.

O/O's: The same as mine

......how dare you.... 

*dies... needs to apparently make a female cahracter...*

Elf

Quote from: bubby on February 03, 2015, 12:44:00 PM
......how dare you.... 

Maybe Sorin could convince him to at least give homosexuality a try.

bubby

Quote from: Elf on February 03, 2015, 12:54:46 PM
Maybe Sorin could convince him to at least give homosexuality a try.

..... *gets lost in that thought, clears throat*

Lol... Swash is a ladies man. I've found I've made a char with no one to play with! I'll just have to NPC fun at the brothel methinks..   ::)

And still ponder a female char later in the future.

Lynnette

Quote from: bubby on February 03, 2015, 01:01:40 PM

Lol... Swash is a ladies man. I've found I've made a char with no one to play with! I'll just have to NPC fun at the brothel methinks..   ::)

Aww, don't do that, I have a prostitute to use ;-;
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Elf

I'm sorry, Bubby, it just seems that this game did not attract anything but the straight guys and the flex females. I'm it was not meant to leave you without a playmate.

bubby

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on February 03, 2015, 01:05:12 PM
Aww, don't do that, I have a prostitute to use ;-;

Lol... my char is a gay male darlin'! ;) Sorry!

Quote from: Elf on February 03, 2015, 01:26:22 PM
I'm sorry, Bubby, it just seems that this game did not attract anything but the straight guys and the flex females. I'm it was not meant to leave you without a playmate.

Absolutely no worries. He's going to be busy intriguing and kicking ass and taking names and all that fun stuff!

Lynnette

Quote from: bubby on February 03, 2015, 01:33:03 PM
Lol... my char is a gay male darlin'! ;) Sorry!

Absolutely no worries. He's going to be busy intriguing and kicking ass and taking names and all that fun stuff!

Oh yeah, true. Sorry for not checking first!
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Madame Professor

I've found I've made a char with no one to play with! I'll just have to NPC fun at the brothel methinks..   ::)

Good things come to those who wait, honey. ;)
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Swashbuckler

Quote from: bubby on February 03, 2015, 12:44:00 PM
......how dare you.... 

Well, you could play with, but perhaps not "play" with...*wink*

bubby

Quote from: Madame Professor on February 03, 2015, 01:34:41 PM
Good things come to those who wait, honey. ;)

*Flaaaiiilllssss* FINE!    ;)

Quote from: Swashbuckler on February 03, 2015, 01:36:38 PM
Well, you could play with, but perhaps not "play" with...*wink*

;D

Viper

Viper

Character Name: Nanja
Alliance: Rebellion Captive of Barbarians
Title: Messenger/thief/spy
Face Claim: http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/a0/b8/eyes,girl,beauty,female,beautiful,woman,black,hair-a0b8f206e7ac182b622abf00e6ffcfc6_h.jpg
Other Images: None atm

--Appearance--
Race:Human
Height:5'5"
Weight: 144
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Distinguishing Marks: Lash marks across her back and thighs from a whip.
Items: Usually wearing dark colors, one would never catcher her in a skirt and she has daggers hiding every where. Just when you think you've disarmed her...you haven't.

Personality: Nanja is one mouthy little bitch. Always shooting her mouth off at everyone, never took to slavery or servitude. In the sack she is a wild as a stallion, on the job she is cold and analytical, in public she is beyond polite to those who deserve it but will not hesitate to bitch slap a high born bitch who thinks that plebs are only slaves.

Biggest Fear: Torture
Talents/Flaws: Nanja is very good at spying, counting, and thieving, but when it comes down to public and political relations...she fails. She cant negotiate and she will easily offend.
Mage: No
Used spells: N/A
History: Nanja's history is rather brief yet long in the same. Starting from a young age her father sold her off to a whore house two cities away where she was nothing more then a chamber maid who claimed the status even lower then a prostitute. After running away a few times and severely beaten, Nanja quickly learned how to hide and sneak without getting caught. Escaping the city of which the name she couldn't remember, she nearly died before she reached the city of Cydilla.

Bearing the mark of a slave, Nanja was turned away from many places and found herself starving on the streets and nearly dead before a elderly dwarf female took her in as a house maid and from there, Nanja thrived. Constantly making deliveries, and running errands, she had proved to be the fastest runner in the city. But when Nanja turned 14, Dorgah had died and she was once again left homeless.

From there Nanja started working as a messenger between the crime syndicates in the underground ring of the city. In and out of city jail she happened to escape with her life many times. But when Nanja turned 19, she was subjected to an intensive torture that involved information about the Cha and nearly broke when Mace Conjal had saved her from it. Forever indebted to him and the Cha, Nanjal now runs messages and infomations solely for the Cha.

When the war broke out, Nanjal was spying on the barbarians and sending back information as she did reconnaissance. Until the platform she was hiding on had collapsed and she had been caught by some guards. Restrained and gagged, she was delivered to Valtyr who now holds her prisoner in order to gain information.
O/O's: PM me for Details
Et Ceteras: (Details about the character that don't fall under any of the other categories)

To be discussed

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Viper on February 07, 2015, 05:27:37 PM

Viper

Character Name: Nanja
Alliance: Rebellion Captive of Barbarians
Title: Messenger/thief/spy
Face Claim: http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/a0/b8/eyes,girl,beauty,female,beautiful,woman,black,hair-a0b8f206e7ac182b622abf00e6ffcfc6_h.jpg
Other Images: None atm

--Appearance--
Race:Human
Height:5'5"
Weight: 144
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Distinguishing Marks: Lash marks across her back and thighs from a whip.
Items: Usually wearing dark colors, one would never catcher her in a skirt and she has daggers hiding every where. Just when you think you've disarmed her...you haven't.

Personality: Nanja is one mouthy little bitch. Always shooting her mouth off at everyone, never took to slavery or servitude. In the sack she is a wild as a stallion, on the job she is cold and analytical, in public she is beyond polite to those who deserve it but will not hesitate to bitch slap a high born bitch who thinks that plebs are only slaves.

Biggest Fear: Torture
Talents/Flaws: Nanja is very good at spying, counting, and thieving, but when it comes down to public and political relations...she fails. She cant negotiate and she will easily offend.
Mage: No
Used spells: N/A
History: Nanja's history is rather brief yet long in the same. Starting from a young age her father sold her off to a whore house two cities away where she was nothing more then a chamber maid who claimed the status even lower then a prostitute. After running away a few times and severely beaten, Nanja quickly learned how to hide and sneak without getting caught. Escaping the city of which the name she couldn't remember, she nearly died before she reached the city of Cydilla.

Bearing the mark of a slave, Nanja was turned away from many places and found herself starving on the streets and nearly dead before a elderly dwarf female took her in as a house maid and from there, Nanja thrived. Constantly making deliveries, and running errands, she had proved to be the fastest runner in the city. But when Nanja turned 14, Dorgah had died and she was once again left homeless.

From there Nanja started working as a messenger between the crime syndicates in the underground ring of the city. In and out of city jail she happened to escape with her life many times. But when Nanja turned 19, she was subjected to an intensive torture that involved information about the Cha and nearly broke when Mace Conjal had saved her from it. Forever indebted to him and the Cha, Nanjal now runs messages and infomations solely for the Cha.

When the war broke out, Nanjal was spying on the barbarians and sending back information as she did reconnaissance. Until the platform she was hiding on had collapsed and she had been caught by some guards. Restrained and gagged, she was delivered to Valtyr who now holds her prisoner in order to gain information.
O/O's: PM me for Details
Et Ceteras: (Details about the character that don't fall under any of the other categories)

To be discussed

Nice character, Viper.    *two thumbs up

Viper

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still recruiting! If you would like to speak to myself of Deamonbane, feel free to PM us at anytime or post in here! We are more then happy to hear your ideas and update you on what is going on as we are still in the beginning stages of the game and will probably be recruiting for a while!

Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Viper and Deamonbane

Almondus

Just thought I'd peek in.  A friendly bird chirped in my ear about this rp and I was curious what people thought was needed as the game stands now. 

Deamonbane

Hello there, Almondus! Welcome to the Thread!(yes, it warant's it's own proper noun!)

As the game stand now, the need is generally for more people, more characters. I would suggest making barbarians, but that's just because I play the barbarian king! But seriously though, if you find any niche you would like a character to fill, do not hesitate to shoot Miss Viper and myself a PM or even a character sheet, if you are feeling particularly inspired.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Almondus

Thank you for the warm welcome.  Off hand, I was curious about how much work has been done on the setting as far as the barbarians go.  Is it just one big hoard, or are they a collection of different tribes.  Trying to get an idea if there's some cannon somewhere I should read or if I could put in some stuff into character background from a tribe I make up or not.

Magic, how prevalent is it in the barbarian side of things?  Likely no towers or institutions of higher magical learning, but do they have shamans, druids, more primal and nature oriented magics.. a pantheon of gods? Just curios if you have idea's on that end of things so I can try and create someone that fits into the game world easily.

Deamonbane

Most of the information that you would need regarding canon can be found in the world thread, the link of which can be found on the third post of this thread, along with the links to the rest of the threads. Although I can put in this, my own five cents: We call them barbarians, but in point of fact they haven't been tribes and the like for a while now, having taken over a city and populated it for a while now, resulting in an organized government and military, for the most part.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Viper

We could definitely use some higher ranking "officers" of sorts for Dakeyras Firefist's side (aka barbarians) we have a female character (Taya Ironblood) but we recently lost the male head and so that spot and many othera are also open.

Magic users (like mages and soceresses) in this world that are humans are either self taught or taught through apprenticeship. Species that are not human (like elves, dwarves, giants, orcs, nymphs, etc.) Naturally grow into their power through usual guiding hand of their family.

But like banr said, most of the information is in the first three posts of this thread, but we will be glad to help you with anything you might need.

(Sent via phone during history class...sorry for any errors)

Maeve

Hello everyone!

I did an intro post awhile ago, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in an intrigue subplot?