Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur Morisson

~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

Falstaff

As the score climbs higher...and higher...and higher...MUWAHAAA  *coughing fit*

Sorry...

RadiationBaby

WashAutumstar

Don't die Fals, I can't fight them on my own! To many beautiful women, I'd be swayed to count down easily XD

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Blythe

Fleur Morisson

Falstaff

*drinks some water*
Wash...I'm ok...

Hello Blythe...

Hello Radiation Baby...welcome to E *offers her a hug and a fresh rose*
Hope you're enjoying yourself.

Blythe

Quote from: Fleur Morisson on July 23, 2013, 03:35:31 PM
(Feels deserted)

*tips his hat to the lovely Fleur*

Hey, Falstaff! *waves*

And ditto what Falstaff said, Rads! <3

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

RadiationBaby

181 ~ ah, a rose!  I love flowers, how ever did you know Falstaff?

Smiles and tucks the rose away in her Purse of Holding, returning the hug.

I'm quite enjoying this!  And thank you too Blythe!

Fleur Morisson

Falstaff

Well RadBaby...most ladies like roses...most *winks*  And every ladies deserves a flower.

*eyes the purse*  Love the purse by the way

Poppy

WashAutumstar

Hello RadiationBaby

*Kisses her hand* I'm called Wash

Fleur Morisson

WashAutumstar

Poppy

WashAutumstar

RadiationBaby

182 -  Ah all the kindness is going to have me beet red in a moment, (I'm unused to it certainly) it is a pleasure to meet you Wash.  I love all flowers, I prefer lilies but I grew up around roses so they're wonderful.

Sighs deeply.

WashAutumstar

Falstaff