News:

Main Menu

Birdemic

Started by Sabby, April 11, 2010, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

midwestgal

Hey, I recognize those places!

Too bad it isn't screening near where I live now. http://www.birdemic.com/screenings/index.html   I guess I'll have to wait until it shows up on Netflix.
"He cannot be a part of me. Batman does not eat nachos!" - Batman, The Brave and The Bold

Oniya

I saw the trailer up on 366weirdmovies.com a few days ago.  They had to make a second post insisting it wasn't an April Fools joke.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Goss

Looks like a good comedy.

Sabby

When a movie maker knows his film is bad, he'll try and turn this shortcoming around by using the 'so bad its good' mentality that makes Grindhouse so frikken awesome.

But I'm not getting that vibe from this trailer... I think these guys are seriously trying to make the best film they can, which makes its sudden fandom kind of sad if its true, because you know the dev team are crying themselves to sleep much like Brian Griffen must have when his novel got published xD