News:

Main Menu

Photoshop CS5 WOW!!!!1

Started by MalachaiRylan, April 08, 2010, 11:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MalachaiRylan

Adobe has plans to launch CS5 in the next 4 days on april 12.

From what i have seen both on youtube and on adobe's website this is going to be the first time i actually purchase an adobe product.

Adobe Photoshop CS5 - PatchMatch - www.CS5.org

Sneak peek of new Adobe Photoshop CS5 technologies - www.CS5.org

Adobe Photoshop CS5 - Spot Healing and Fill Tool - www.CS5.org

I am blown away and can not wait until they release it XD

Nico

Yepyep, the company I work for already ordered those. They should be amazing to work with, no doubt!

MalachaiRylan

UGH lucky i want a copy so bad that content aware fill SO AMAZING!!!!! That will save me so much freaking time and the puppet wwarp ugh i want so bad XD

Nico

I already see myself reading manuals and ripping out my hair over the new stuff. ~laughs~ But, yes, it will be amazing, no doubt. My boss is all amazed by what she saw so far.

MalachaiRylan

did you see the content aware fill!??!?!?! you dont have to learn a thing lol just drag and poof gone it works so well XDDDDDDDDDDDD I'm drooling XD

Nico

I'll probably spend some days to play around with it.  ;D

MalachaiRylan

How much did it cost you guys? I am probably going to cough up the money for it this time

MalachaiRylan

haha on a side note i want my thing over here
<----- to not say orgiest lol i want the enchanter one lol im trying to post alot lol cause i like the sound of malachai the enchanter lol

Nico

I have no clue, because I am not involved into the billing and accounting in my company. Sorry! We just were told that we'll get it to try it out and play around some, and decide it it is a useful program for us or not.

(and this is your posting rank. It changes with the number of posts you have.)

MalachaiRylan

I know haha i read that in the guide thing haha so i need to reach 3162 posts lol.......i can do that XD

and it is useful to anyone ...what does your company do?

Nico

I'm working for an Advertising Company. We use a multitude of programs, for all kinds of works.

MalachaiRylan

like graphic design? XD i hope to go to school for that hahaha XD

Nico

MalachaiRylan

thats amazing XD

http://www.flickr.com/photos/buddhalikestoparty/4501439401/#

what do you think haha since there is no place for me to post it unless i get approved tell me what ya think XD

Nico

I really, really like the eyes. Very well done. They look very realistic. ~nodnod~

And, if you get approved, there is an Art forum, for you to share some of your work with other Artists and members. :-)

MalachaiRylan

YAY!!!! XD I do alo of freelance work so if you guys are in need of an extra graphic designer let me know XD i just did some business cards lol i love graphic design XDDDDD

Nico

~laughs~ I guess we have more than enough staff right now.

MalachaiRylan

lol just sayin i need some portfolio pieces for watkins lol i just want some practice hahahahaha

Nico

~pokes you back to the Doormat~  :D

MalachaiRylan

~comes back with cookies all over his shirt~ THANK YOU!!! XD