News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Disgaea!

Started by Alric Sanosake, March 29, 2010, 01:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alric Sanosake

I have been playing Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days. I have been pushing through and grinding, sadly I am having issues here and there but I love this series! Disgaea, Makai Kingdom, Soul Eater, Phantom Brave, I love them all. How about you? Which do you like? Whats your favorite character, weapon, class, monster? Whats your favorite thing to do? You got something to say about it, say it here.
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Lady Annabelle

*Squees and bounces up and down*

Nippon Ichi games are probably my new favorite series!  Seriously, I cannot tell how many hours I have put into their games as I am positive that it is already well over 1000.  Let's see, which games I have played...

Phantom Brave - Beat and played for 250 hours.
Disgaea - Beat and played for about 200 hours.
Makai Kingdom - Beat and played for about 150 hours.
Disgaea 2 - Currently playing and I have played it for about 50 hours.

If you love strange stories and hours of grinding, then it is the perfect series.  It is evil for people with OCD because the games have limitless potential.  I have explained them as 'Final Fantasy Tactics, but more in depth than you could ever imagine...'

So, yes, I am a GIANT fan!  I <3 Leveling!
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Lady Annabelle on March 29, 2010, 08:49:16 AM
  I have explained them as 'Final Fantasy Tactics, but more in depth than you could ever imagine...'

It reminds me of what I call it, 'Final Fantasy Tactics.. ON CRACK'
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Samael

God, I loved Final Fantasy Tactics. I need to replay it again.
I'm currently waiting for the PS2 emulator to run Disgaea properly, since I want to play it in high quality, but then I'll be -so- there.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Samael on March 29, 2010, 04:42:55 PM
God, I loved Final Fantasy Tactics. I need to replay it again.
I'm currently waiting for the PS2 emulator to run Disgaea properly, since I want to play it in high quality, but then I'll be -so- there.

Enjoy when you do