Reading The Mind's Eyes

Started by Lady Annabelle, March 26, 2010, 12:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Annabelle

http://www.questionwritertracker.com/index.php/quiz/display?id=61&token=Z4MK3TKB

It is an on line quiz that tests your ability to read a person's eyes.  You will be given a picture of a person's eyes and you have to guess out of the 4 adjectives what the person is thinking or feeling.  It is a good test of how well you can read somebody by just looking at their eyes.

My score was a 34 out of 36.

My Psychology background helped me a great deal and I spent many years just reading facial expressions and being able to read a person by just their look.  It is one of the perks of being a wallflower.  :D
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

CCgirlie19

Quite fascinating,

MY Score was 31/36.

So much emotion is built up in just the eyes, many forget this.

Talia

Wow, What a cool test !!

26/36
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A