News:

Main Menu

Connie Chiu

Started by Spookie Monster, March 11, 2010, 08:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Connie Chiu.  She's stunning.  She's a model.  She's a photographer.

And she's an albino.

I'm pretty curious about albinos.  I don't think that I've ever known anybody with albinism; I'm not sure that I've ever even met anybody with albinism.  Historically albinos have had a difficult time; heck, in many places today they're still marginalized and persecuted.  Even in the modern Western world, which tends to be relatively tolerant of "Otherness," one rarely encounters positive portrayals of albinos -- or, indeed, many portrayals of albinos at all.

Resolving to learn more about albinos, I was naturally drawn toward searching for pictures of sexy albino women -- I am, after all, a pervert.  Well, I think that Connie Chiu definitely fits the description of "sexy albino woman."  WHAT SAY YOU?

Spel

She's got a face!

Edit: I neglected to link to her website!
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Lilias

She's definitely striking, even attractive, though not what I'd term sexy (but then, that's largely a personal thing). Albinos can't help being striking and compelling (like Salif Keita), even simulated albinos, like Paul Bettany's character in The Da Vinci Code[/url].
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Spookie Monster

So... it would be O.K. with you if I chained her up in my basement for my own private use?  I mean, in theory?  I mean...

*ahem*

Seriously, though, thanks for the input.  I still maintain that she's sexy -- [thedude]I mean, in my opinion[/thedude], she's sexy.  (I can tell, because I very much want to have sex with her.)  Still, I can understand how people might not be attracted to her or, indeed, attracted to most other albinos.  As with all things aesthetic, de gustibus non disputandum!

Out of curiosity: For those that judge Chiu to not be sexy, can you think of any albinos that are in fact sexy?  Or, heck, any other people with "nontraditional" looks that are sexy?  Say, for instance, Aimee Mullins?

Thanks again!

Spel

I'll give you fur of blue...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~