Mass Effect 2 (With spoilers!)

Started by Avi, January 15, 2010, 09:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

With the first game and at least with the femshep romances, you can only pick one.

SPOILER:

The game pans out in a way that prevents Kelly from being romanced, I'm fairly sure, though I haven't played maleshep yet.

SPOILER OVAR.

TheWriter

Quote from: Sabby on January 31, 2010, 06:44:13 AM
Uhm... Bayonetta can't hold a candle to ME2 for voice acting. Even if the quality of the voice acting were just as good or better, theres no where near the amount of lines. ME2 has it beat in quality and quantity. No contest.
Let's leave it at me respectfully disagreeing.

Quote from: Eeyore on January 31, 2010, 09:57:46 AM
Is it possible to romance more then one girl at once? Wondering if its possible to 'sleep around' with one of them (I can't pick)...and is Kelly a possible option? (The girl next to the star map). The dialogue options sure are flirty.
Quote from: Karma on January 31, 2010, 10:00:09 AM
With the first game and at least with the femshep romances, you can only pick one.
My haunt's regulars say you can have two partners, providing one of them is Kelly.  Kelly can "kinda" be dated, but it doesn't seem to be the same as dating any of the normal romantic interests.  And being with Kelly doesn't seem to affect the other RIs.

MagicalPen

Cool...I'll see how far I can pursue things with Kelly. I can't decided between the other possibilities, who I want to go with yet.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

thebobmaster

I'm a bit worried about ME3. I betrayed my love interest from the first by doing the horizontal tango with Tali. The problem? Tali is the one I'd pick, no question. But the other one was first seen in ME2 post-timeskip repeating one of her mother's lines as a threat. Might be a bit awkward...
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Callie Del Noire

I was chaste in the first run though.. (couldnt get the old love interest to do anything beyond the intial kiss with shepard) and considering on the second play though either the 'yeoman rand' girl or maybe seeing if betraying the justicar will get my female sheppard in trouble.:D (I figure she'd die.. but happy!)

Inkidu

Spoiler:

You cannot romance Yeoman Kelly Chambers because of one key fact:

The romance scene is done after the whole crew is abducted. Including Chambers.

End Spoiler
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

If anyone's interested, I know how to get the "perfect" ending.

Inkidu

Quote from: Karma on January 31, 2010, 08:38:19 PM
If anyone's interested, I know how to get the "perfect" ending.
Where everyone lives? PM me please if that's the case.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Avi

Karma:  I'm playing as a Paragon with an edge of Renegade... all my squadmates are loyal.  Is that on track for "perfect"?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Avi

*nods*  Thus far, I haven't done anything that's truly pissed anyone off...

The decisions that determine the ending all come in a rapid succession at the end, really.

Avi

Ah, fun.  *winces*  I really hope I don't eff up, but I've been pretty good at figuring things out thus far, like with Garrus and his loyalty quest.

Sabby

Uhm... you can romance Kelly. I've done it. She's just as romancable as the other love interests.

Slywyn

Well you can take her to dinner? I've never gotten any farther than that.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Sabby

You can be her girlfriend, with snuggles and strip teases involved >.>

Slywyn

Hah. Maybe I missed an option somewhere.

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Sabby

When you get the option to go through the Omega 4 Relay, go, immediately. You'll save her. If you choose the 'take time to prepare' option, she dies.

MagicalPen

I punched that reporter in the face. I ROFL'd, it was awesome!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

mannik

Quote from: Spectfade on February 01, 2010, 02:23:50 AM
Well you can take her to dinner? I've never gotten any farther than that.

That would be the romance. Immediately after that she yawns and claims she hasn't stayed up that late for a long time, which would suggest they did more than just eat.

thebobmaster

Quote from: Eeyore on February 01, 2010, 07:05:15 AM

"I should have done that the first time we met."

Xenophile

Quote from: Eeyore on February 01, 2010, 07:05:15 AM

Headbutting the krogan was WAY more satisfying.

"Hah! She understands!"
Ons and Offs
Updated 2011 June 5th A's and A's

thebobmaster

Quote from: Xenophile on February 01, 2010, 11:12:29 AM
Headbutting the krogan was WAY more satisfying.

"Hah! She understands!"

Still think the most satisfying of those trigger things was comforting Tali. Gave me a nice fuzzy feeling.

Slywyn

Quote from: thebobmaster on February 01, 2010, 02:02:35 PM
Still think the most satisfying of those trigger things was comforting Tali. Gave me a nice fuzzy feeling.

That one almost made me cry. It was heartbreaking to hear her cry. I think that's the only game that's almost made me cry in a really long time.

Heh. I haven't played maleshep yet, but with Tali and Garrus being the only ones that had Paragon choices, I'd say it's pretty clear who they intended. :P