News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Haunted House - Still recruiting.

Started by Chrystal, October 03, 2015, 08:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Working on a CS to pm you now :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

BeckyAnnn

This should be great.  Maybe we can get a few more players in before we get started.  *bump bump nudge

Chrystal

I'm still waiting on character sheets from:

Gman001
BeMi

Also, approval is pending on two others, one needing minor adjustments and the other just a tweak.

I won't be starting anything until the coming weekend at the earliest.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

*Joey scoping out all the cute girls...already thinking about one or two

Chrystal

There's a saying, dear: Butch in the streets, fem in the sheets! *giggles*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on October 07, 2015, 04:10:47 PM
There's a saying, dear: Butch in the streets, fem in the sheets! *giggles*

You may have to translate, love, since as you know, in reality I hail from the hetero world.  :P

(That and my av aversion to assuming anything.)

Astrofig

Man i wish I'd found this sooner!

BeckyAnnn

Chrystal

Quote from: Astrofig on October 07, 2015, 04:51:41 PM
Man i wish I'd found this sooner!

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on October 07, 2015, 04:52:36 PM
We haven't started yet.

This.

Please feel free to send me a character sheet.

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on October 07, 2015, 04:40:18 PM
You may have to translate, love, since as you know, in reality I hail from the hetero world.  :P

(That and my av aversion to assuming anything.)

Ha ha!

Basically it means that the character is all big and butch and tough when she's in public (in the streets) but in bed (in the sheets) she's a soft, fem, subbie pussycat, and let's her partner do whatever she wants.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on October 07, 2015, 05:11:45 PM
Ha ha!

Basically it means that the character is all big and butch and tough when she's in public (in the streets) but in bed (in the sheets) she's a soft, fem, subbie pussycat, and let's her partner do whatever she wants.

That's what I thought.  And no, she will not be sub.  But she may behave differently with different girls.  ;)

Chrystal

Okay, so, I have done a bit of searching and I think I've come up with a suitable set of plans for our haunted house. (At least, what it will start like).

The House
Basement
Downstairs
Upstairs
Attic

There's a wonderful write up of the house on this website.

But I think what attracted me to the building was it's resemblance to this:

Which is one of the various images you get when searching for "Addams Family House",

and this:

Anyone old enough to remember The Wacky Races? That's "The Creepy Coupé".

Anyway, I will get some threads up this weekend.

STILL RECRUITING, BTW

Chrystal

No worries, thanks for the interest and I hope you enjoy watching....

Chrystal

ANNOUNCEMENT

The OOC Thread Is Now Open.

Would everyone who has an approved character and is still wanting to play please post in the OOC thread to confirm this, so I know who is still interested.

If you are still working on your character, that's okay, I will be accepting new characters for a while yet!

Beguile's Mistress

I need to leave an abject apology here.  I've been out of town (still am) for work and have only gotten half way through my character sheet.  Each time I try to work on it someone comes along with a question or a request and they have my time scheduled tighter than a cheap girdle.  Don't know when I'm going to get it doe.

Chrystal

No problem, BeMi. If you are still interested in joining, I will still be accepting characters for a while. If not, then I understand.

worldeater

A Change of Scenery

BeckyAnnn

Go to reply number three. You will find a link to the OOC thread. That will help.

I am on my phone or I would give you the link here.

tillychick

@worldeater

hey! heres the current active IC thread if you wanna play catch up.

downstairs

nothing too major has happened yet. just establishing everyone's arrival and relationships. you know, the hs stuff of who hates who, who's secretly crushing on who, and who doesn't even know who exists.

A lot of us are in the parlor right now (Chrystal laid out the geography in the downstairs thread). The big event right now is Prue's stuck in the floor. awkwaaaard.

"Event Triggers" is a big part of the play, which is explained in the OOC thread.

Hit me up if you need more help, or hollar in the OOC thread. YAY! xo

Chrystal

Thanks Tilly, you're a star. Great summary!

Links to the threads are all available in the reserved post labelled "Threads".

Incidentally I have just copied all the event triggers so far into a reserved post in the OOC thread to make them easier to find.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on October 15, 2015, 04:22:34 PM
Thanks Tilly, you're a star. Great summary!

Well what am I, chopped liver?

*sticks her tongue out and wiggles her booty.

Chrystal

nope, you're a sexy little booty! *spanks*

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on October 15, 2015, 05:19:43 PM
nope, you're a sexy little booty! *spanks*

I think you just called me an ass.  Lol

Chrystal

Well you can be as stubborn as one at times, dear...! *giggles*