Charlies Angels Rp

Started by Bloody Rose, July 05, 2010, 12:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

I was thinking that maybe we could do a charlies angels rp. I will need two other players to play as the other two angels. I will also be the GM and will give the mission and play the npc and stuff. Open idea and a lot of fighting and threesome action.  Maybe one of the angels could get captured and tortured? or maybe they can do threesome every day hehe. I just loved to play with the idea of Charlies Angels with a sex twist.

Here is my char, i will need this same char sheet or you can come up with your own

Name: Mikoto Mishida (Miko)
Skills: Computer genius, Close combat expert
Personality: She is a cheerful woman, she does not care much about mundane things she always has to do extreme stuff as the other two angels.
Bio: She was born in Japan. Her life was very awful her father raping her during her teens. She sustained the torture because of her mother. After she died, Miko called the cops on his father and now he is in prison. She decided not to be taken advantage off anymore and started to study martial arts. She went to tournaments while she studied in the university. She is the local Japan champion and a few years ago was contracted by Charlie to be part of Charlies Angels. There she met her other two partners and became best friends with them.
Kinks: She loved Bondage and she loves to dominate people, she is even known to had dominated her fellow angels from time to time.
Appearance: http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd153/henrynong/jyuri_takahashi_7.jpg

I would need two other angels and we can start the rp. Looking for people who can post at least one paragraph and post often. I hope this draws attention.