Tropico, a Carribean Island (Game Idea, Players Wanted)

Started by Dashenka, June 20, 2010, 03:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Dashenka

Okay character sheet... this will be mine and there will be an OOC topic with all characters but to help you guys out a little bit.

Name: Julia Guerro (Make it sound Spanish if your character is a native to the island)
Job: Farmer (Again make sure to pick housing that fits your job)

Description: Born and raised in a family of farmers, the only logical choice for this native beauty was to become a farmer as well. Lives with her parents and three brothers on a tobacco farm in the hills overlooking the city.

Alignment: Pro Presidente! (Your opinion on El Presidente)

Appearance: (Pictures or words, anything will do)

Anything else you would like us to know:

I hope to get the game up today or tomorrow European Time... It's a little hectic at my work atm but I'll do my best for you guys. In the meantime this game is still open for players.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Vostroya

Name: "Lynch" No known first name, only uses this phrase
Job: CIA SAD Special Agent ("Central Intelligence Agency" - "Special Activities Division")

Description: At most times a quiet, and serious "Get to the point" type of a personality, he occasionally lets his inner personality reveal itself when Lynch wants it to. Manly when a comical situation is found. Agent Lynch visits the island often, mostly for business with the Presidente, but also occasionally to have a mini-vacation.

Alignment: Neutral (Pro Presidente at the moment)

Appearance: Agent Lynch

Anything else you would like us to know: Agent Lynch is authorized with all the powers and resources that the CIA has access to (Which is just about damn near everything). Lynch is often the small Island Governments "strong arm" in matters that the small military or police cannot handle. Often times Lynch's unit is the one doing all the wet work behind the scenes on the small island, ensuring that the Presidente remains in power. Normally travels around the island in a small convoy of black Unmarked Cars, along with several members of his staff and bodyguards.

Unmarked Cars 2
Unmarked Cars 3

RubySlippers

Name: Cleric Frida Burrito
Job: Religious Leader

Description: Ordained by the Universal Life Church (Modesto, CA) and holding the formal religious title of Cleric a simple one and self educated in religion she started the local faith at the age of eighteen called The Family of Lily of the Valleys taken from the Song of Solomon as a name of God. She runs a Christian free love faith with a interpretation of the Bible supported by her own book the Gospel of the Lily given to her by the Archangel Amdeii on a Four Scrolls of Silvery Metal that were hidden by Amdei after she translated them. Officially its the faith of the island and a huge spiritual support of the El Presidente not the man so much as the position. They make money running a whoring resort not fancy women and men of legal age in Tropico work and the cult gets a cut and also they sell Sacred Herb (High Quality Reefer) for religious use.   ;D
The private compound is open to El Presidente as a respite from his work with eager women to bed him all members of the faith and just forget his problems.

Alignment: Pro Presidente!

Appearance: http://fantasti.cc/user/fffritz/images/image/114469  ~Frida on the Left~ Her eyes are a lovely grey-green and she is of above average height and of average build is fit with a au-natural public mound trimmed gently for hygiene only also of the same color as her hair. Tends to dress to show off her lovely body but modestly in public.

Anything else you would like us to know: She is a lesbian but will let men use her to sate their lusts during "religious rituals" and always deflowers virgin young men before other women take them to bed. They do use sex to recruit and is planning to expand off the island when they have the funds and properly educated leaders. Women have a special place in her heart and bed and their is the Order of the Lilly thatis a special servicearm of the faith.

Major Major

Name: Miguel Allende/ "Michael Allen"
Job: Presidente

Description: A former Civil Servant in the old Colonial Administration, Miguel has been conducting a long campaign to bring Tropico up from a backwater nation into a tourist hotspot and one of the bright lights of the Carribean. It's been a hard job, steering a path favourable to both the USA and the USSR, and he has his fair share of scars and enemies, but for the most part, he's been doing well; well, aside from that rather nasty car crash he was in during the last election campaign....

Alignment: Pro Presidente! (How could he be anything but?)

Appearance: About 6 feet tall, slightly overweight, wears a white linen suit and horn-rimmed glasses. Has brown eyes and greying black hair and moustache

Anything else you would like us to know: The accident, which may or may not have been an assassination attempt, has left him with a few.... odd quirks. Is nonetheless held in esteem by his supporters.

RubySlippers

Such a tall and dashing gentleman I'm sure his getaways at the religious compound will improve his health.  ;D

Stan'

Name: Fernando Maniche Reyna
Job: Police Commissioner

Description: Even at this young age, Fernando should have retired long ago.  The police force on the island is severely under-funded, and everyone knows it.  He can't trust many of his officers, and has came to the decision that if a crime needs solved, he has to be on the front-line and do it himself.  Too much evidence goes missing, money is exchanged, and there's only so much Fernando can take before he gives up.  But he doesn't.  This is his home.  And he's out to make it the safest place it can be, and if that means clashing with the rebels, small-time crooks or the Presidente himself on a regular basis, then so be it.  This man isn't going to be scared out of his job.

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: Link.

Anything Else...?: He's not the Government's favourite choice for Commissioner; he's prone to snoop around a little too much and not follow precise orders.  But he's popular enough around the island that he's kept his job.  For now.

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.