Romance finder

Started by lingga, December 28, 2009, 12:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Of course..what kind of plot would you like to add to make it more interesting?

lingga

Quote from: angeli on December 31, 2009, 05:13:59 PM
When you say "fantasy strange" or "extreme fantasy" I guess I have a different picture in mind since I just think sex LOL.

Care to explain what you mean?

I may have an idea for a thread but I wanted to see if what I am thinking matches your idea of what you're looking for. I'm up for your suggested changes if you can clarify.
you guys need to get appoved its easyer for me to manage pm's then this thing XD anyways angeli i picture like real fantacy, dragons monsters epic heroic battles and floating castles. what you think?
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on December 31, 2009, 06:23:38 PM
hey again! I'm honestly not dead set on anything. Maybe we could do furries, however I never have before and am not exactly sure of what is involved.
heh furries are always very fun to play, and really simple really just what ever fur you play you take on some of there attributes. a feline is more agile can climb trees easily, quick as anything. a wolf would be more brutish strong still fast but not as fast as a kitty. stuffs like that, we would still need a plot line
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

lingga

Quote from: Puppet D on December 31, 2009, 05:56:25 PM
Hmm. We could take both the becoming a vampire and what happens from the Dark Series. Three blood exchanges, and after around 2 centuries they loose their emotions. I think, around that time they also loose their taste for food and sex. During that time, they would become rouge and hunted if they did something against the rules, such as killing a human or exposing the vampire race. When they find their lifemate they would not only gain back their emotions back, but their desire for sex and food.
Of course, since we want romance, we could make it where the guy could be the vampire and the girl is a human we'd have to think of a reason why she couldn't have sex, or something like that.
I think, it would be awesome for them to be able to transform into animals, but only preditory type animals, as the blood changes the body to be able to get what it needs. The internal organs would be changed to draw the nutrition from the blood the person ingests.
I'm not sure how we can explain about being a vampire. Maybe like, vampires are just a different race of people and their scientists know there is a difference in the blood, but are still working on how the differences change the body.
Tell me if I'm missing something.
you make this very simple and well formed, and i had a thought for the girl to make this story abit stronger. altho shes human shes eather the daughter or decedent of who ever the head vampire is? that would be like messing with the presidents daughter XD. considering the fact shes still human, the head vampire probably doesn't want to draw her into this world. as for the rest, we dont need to fully explain vampireisum, it started as a virus that sevral thousand years ago mutated dna of a human into something else. what ya think?

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 01, 2010, 11:24:24 AM
heh furries are always very fun to play, and really simple really just what ever fur you play you take on some of there attributes. a feline is more agile can climb trees easily, quick as anything. a wolf would be more brutish strong still fast but not as fast as a kitty. stuffs like that, we would still need a plot line

Quote from: lingga on January 01, 2010, 11:24:24 AM
You sure you're going to be able to handle so many at once? I can definitely wait no problem.

As for plot, ummmm, I was thinking maybe something along the lines of "star-crossed lovers". I know it's a bit typical, but forbidden love and romance is so exciting.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 01, 2010, 12:19:30 PM
You sure you're going to be able to handle so many at once? I can definitely wait no problem.

As for plot, ummmm, I was thinking maybe something along the lines of "star-crossed lovers". I know it's a bit typical, but forbidden love and romance is so exciting.
heh forbidden romance always makes it good XD, what do we want the setting to be? something different then the normal thing to give it an edge.

as for if i can handle it, rgiht now i have one definitely and 2 maby's thats not a lot at all

Puppet D

Quote from: lingga on January 01, 2010, 11:29:48 AM
you make this very simple and well formed, and i had a thought for the girl to make this story abit stronger. altho shes human shes eather the daughter or decedent of who ever the head vampire is? that would be like messing with the presidents daughter XD. considering the fact shes still human, the head vampire probably doesn't want to draw her into this world. as for the rest, we dont need to fully explain vampireisum, it started as a virus that sevral thousand years ago mutated dna of a human into something else. what ya think?

That would be good!  XD
She could be like, the daughter of the head vampire [who needs a name now XD Maybe something classic vampire like, Viktor] by a human. She would be mostly human, be able to go outside without repercussions and the such, but she would have a few heightened senses and would need blood transfusions around every month. Her mother would know about Viktor's status and possibly be in love with him, but they would both have decided that it would be better for her to stay in the human world, without knowledge of her father. He would always keep an eye on her and help them live comfortably.
You can figure out a position for the male. How he finds her, how Viktor finds out about it, and what not.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 01, 2010, 12:35:25 PM
heh forbidden romance always makes it good XD, what do we want the setting to be? something different then the normal thing to give it an edge.

as for if i can handle it, rgiht now i have one definitely and 2 maby's thats not a lot at all

That's good. I'm trying to think of something we can do as a setting and more of the plot. Any ideas?

I was thinking maybe a futuristic time period where genetics morphed and humans started having traits to those of animals. It could be in a town or something like that. I'm pretty open to anything and interested to know some of your thoughts.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

angeli

Quote from: lingga on December 31, 2009, 11:15:40 PM
you guys need to get appoved its easyer for me to manage pm's then this thing XD anyways angeli i picture like real fantacy, dragons monsters epic heroic battles and floating castles. what you think?

Oh, that's fine! It will go along with what I had in mind. The neighboring Duke/Lord/guy/whatever is an ogre/beast/whatever and the girl doesn't want to marry him. Or she wants to marry an ogre/beast/whatever instead of the person her parents had arranged for her. It's a fluid idea in my mind still. Just let me know if you're interested since I know you're juggling a few threads.

- angeli

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Puppet D

Hey! I was approved! <3 You can send me a pm for more details.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

AAA111

Are you by chance interested in doing some roleplay with me..maybe like two random people who meet at a bar and go from there or something?

They could both be dating other people but they both catch each other's eye. ?

lingga

i find it so much easyer to just replie to you all like this XD
puppet iv pm'ed you with my ideas get talking to me about it

brokenangel im not sure how detailed you want to get into this, i have an intersting plot line thats more of an epic/romance with fighting and such that involes biogenetic mutations. but im not sure if you wana do just a romance or do you wana do a long term rp.

angeli, are we talking a beauty and the beast sort of rp? that could be lots of funXD could include werewolves or some attachment to a monster. pm me your thoughts about the char youd wana play, and the kinda char youd fall inlove with and we can make setings and such ^.^

AAA111, yes im still interested in rping with you, only i dont do random encounters. 80+% of people who fall in love and it actaully works out met though work or some sort of community of get togeathers, not a random chance encounter. if you have a theme then im all ears. Exampl angeli has beauty and the beast, and puppet has romeo and julet sort of feel

finnaly sorry for all the typos its freezeing here and my fingers are numb XD

AAA111

How about something along the lines of this:

Mike and Lauren went to high school together and worked at the same place for a year or so back in high school. They have not seen each other in years. They each have harbored feelings for each other in the past but neither knows about the others true feelings. Mike is engaged and Lauren is dating a guy. So when they met up at a party back home..do they still have feelings for each other or are they meant to go their separate ways?

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 05, 2010, 04:48:57 PM
brokenangel im not sure how detailed you want to get into this, i have an intersting plot line thats more of an epic/romance with fighting and such that involes biogenetic mutations. but im not sure if you wana do just a romance or do you wana do a long term rp.

Like I've said I'm open to do anything. Long term would be something I haven't done before but something I'm interested in doing. It gives the characters a chance to develop and make the whole storyline more realistic.

Unfortunately, my creativity is stunted at the moment. Any ideas? I'd love to hear them and then maybe I can expand or add to it, whichever you prefer.
Oh's and No's

lingga

my reply list is getting smaller that's getting helpful. food for thought, i was reading nightshift and starfire comics and its making me want to do a vampire furry rp. it seemed kind of cute.

AAA111, not to be offensives but are you new to rping? thats ok if you are id be happy to teach XD. the plot idea is decent, id like to throw in some fantasy of some sort. maby one of them has a dark secret that relates to some kind of cool monster or something. are you ok with some fantastic?

broken angel, the plot i had thought of a while ago involves major espenioge, war, fighting, leaves very little time for romance I’m not sure if you’d want to do it XD, plus it takes months to play out. We can still do furries and such. Usually when I do simpler furry romance I don’t give an explanation of the furry's existence but treat it as a common thing, the same way humans have blacks whites and asians. Furrisum is a side note of the rp rather than being the central idea of the rp. You can take any romance story and add furry’s to it to give it a unique twist in the actions and heading of the story. If that makes sense XD. Only plot lines I have come across where furrys are the central idea is the idea of tarzan. In this case the tribal people would be some furry usually a feline. If you want to do one like that that’s cool I just rarly see them develop very far.

AAA111

I'm new to the site..played for awhile but I've never done anything at all fantasy type the way you described. I'm be willing to try it out and learn. Just not experienced in that area..hope to figure out something :-)

Keaira

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but long term would be fun. To be honest, most roleplays that I have done weren't long term so please, forgive me ahead of time if I struggle. War, fighting and all that jazz would be interesting so I'm definitely still interested. I am pretty sure I understood what you said.
Oh's and No's

lingga

well then i guess i can tell you my plotline for the epic. sorry i took so to replieXD
anyways the plot is setting in earth about in the close future. I changed the timeline slightly to say in the early 60's geneticists came out with gene splicing. Anyone with afew thousand could choose to splice themselves with a selected animal and become a hybrid furry. Furthermore unlike our timeline this earth embraced and developed cloning. Human cloneing was illegal, but hybrids weren’t necceasailty human and so companies used the tech to create furry slaves to do whatever the companies wanted. This created two types of furry. There were the born ones, there descends where human at one time. These people retained their civil rights and god given rights of freedom. However there association to the nonborn made them somewhat of an extra class. The nonborn have no rights, they are owned by who ever payed for their existence. The majority of these serve governments as a military force, the rest are developed by billion dollar companies for personal matters.
That’s the setting, as for plot. One of the mercenary companies is employed by the U.S. to remove certain officials from office without pointing back to the states. According to contract any work done within the states is done under the eye of an U.S. officer. The two main chars are the U.S. officer and the leader of the companies Americas team. I’d prefer to play the part of the companies team, id also prefer to play female to create further connection to the officer(you’ll see how). But it’s entirely your choice I don’t know if you’re comfortable with changing sexes and what not. Tell me what you think.

AAA111 as for you, I asked if you’re new because it’s rare for people to pick out names. Your rp partner brings their own character to the rp not the one you have chosen if that makes sense. I like the plot, id like to change it slightly. First thing that comes to mind is vampires but I already have one going for that I think XD. Hmmm, I actually don’t have a thought, probably cuz im distracted with hw right now. If you have an idea to create a good twist that forces the two main chars to continue to be together tell me

Keaira

I really like that idea, from what I understood. I'm not entirely sure about what exactly will happen with the plot or what you were trying to explain. It may be because I'm on the verge of falling asleep, but I'll come back when I'm awake and reread. As for playing the opposite sex, I don't mind. I must warn you though, I haven't done so very often.
Oh's and No's

AAA111

I am not exactly sure what kind of plot could get them together? SO ideas you have would be great. :-)

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 11, 2010, 10:42:13 PM
I really like that idea, from what I understood. I'm not entirely sure about what exactly will happen with the plot or what you were trying to explain. It may be because I'm on the verge of falling asleep, but I'll come back when I'm awake and reread. As for playing the opposite sex, I don't mind. I must warn you though, I haven't done so very often.
its really not that hard because theres more simularitys between the sexes then there are differences. just dont do something like see a cute rabbit and  go "awwwww its swooooo cwuuute!" you should be fine XD when you say your not sure what wiht hapen with the plot do you mean after what i had said? or what i had said? when i do plots i only put in the starting point and the general theme. tensions will rise between the furrys and humans, can the two stop open warfare between the races?

aaa111, we need to get serious sooo for plot. im kinda rusty cuz iv been doing hw XD soooooo, yay for brain farts...........ug i have no idea. ill get back to you after class

Keaira

I have absolutely no idea what I was trying to say. I must've been really tired if I managed to confuse myself. I guess I didn't understand the whole part about mercenary companies and the U.S official.. I'll definitely get back to this when I'm out of work XP
Oh's and No's

lingga

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on January 12, 2010, 12:22:20 PM
I have absolutely no idea what I was trying to say. I must've been really tired if I managed to confuse myself. I guess I didn't understand the whole part about mercenary companies and the U.S official.. I'll definitely get back to this when I'm out of work XP
XD ya i was tierd when i typed it. basically the worlds become much more hostile. corporations have developed private army's of non born furries. kind of like an assassins guild in older ages. make more sence?

AAA111

Something that could keep them together...what do you mean by that? not that they are both like connected in mind and spirit thought they will never admit it. I'm not good at thinking up things like this..i'm sorry :-(

Keaira

Quote from: lingga on January 12, 2010, 05:16:47 PM
XD ya i was tierd when i typed it. basically the worlds become much more hostile. corporations have developed private army's of non born furries. kind of like an assassins guild in older ages. make more sence?

Yea, I think so. That makes some more sense. :)
Oh's and No's