The Perfect Partner is someone who...

Started by Captain Maltese, July 13, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thinlips

Cleans the pee off the toilet seat. Has a large wallet and enjoys a joke. Oh and isn't ever up tight.

Harley Quinn

-isn't following that-  ::)

That was beautiful, Mordred.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Aislinn

Quote from: Mordred on February 22, 2013, 11:56:16 PM
.. so quickly wraps their thoughts around my own, within what seems mere moments in this existence, it is instantly impossible to imagine any other path forward other than with their happiness and joy fused within my own. The mind doesn't stray far from a constant need to concoct new ways to caress their soul with every way of letting them know they are madly loved.. for this perfect creature, to me, does the very same thing simply by their beautiful presence.

I can't even imagine trying to top this one so I'll be humbled and just settle for giving you a kiss for the beautiful thoughts, Mordred....~grins, kissing him softly~
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Aislinn

Quote from: Mordred on February 28, 2013, 02:40:42 PM
Angel.. I love you. This of course, that you so gorgeously responded to.. along with every other loving thought sent directly to you.. or for your eyes to behold.. are always for you. They are thoughts that your mind caresses into mine. They are thoughts that we share.. they are part of us forever.

Oh you.. I love you. Madly. I can't stop saying those words.. or finding bundles of more words that absorb that feeling of absolute and intense passion of my heart, my soul.. for yours. And that.. is what I meant yesterday when I say I can't imagine anybody understanding 'us'... even though we are really starting to show this love.. the essence of it.. of us.. this is something only we can truly ever grasp.

I love you. Mine

Wow….Talk about being caught by surprise! I think everyone here at work was equally surprised to hear me utter a loud “Holy Crap!” when I started reading this reply. I know I can’t beat that one….but I’ll try. Actually, I vote that we close down this thread because I doubt anyone can ever beat that post....

Okay…really…I can do this without crying….

You….are my Shakespeare…my friend…my soul mate….all wrapped into one. I never thought that someone could sweep me off my feet like you have…and entrusting me with the most precious thing ever….your soul. I know how fiercely private you are…so seeing something like this is….just….incredible. I know it’s a testament of the bond we have forged. It hasn’t always been easy and I know that more trials are in the future…but I’m confident that we can withstand them all by continuing to be open and honest with each other.

I have not the mastery of words that you do...but the ones I say are heartfelt and true.

I love you too, mine…

(And now....we will give you all back your regularly scheduled thread...)
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Bloodied Porcelain

The perfect partner is someone whose voice sends me to the moon, who's mere presence makes the deepest part of me quake in anticipation of the smallest caress. The perfect partner is someone who sees the darkest, most broken parts of me and gathers up the pieces of my inner mirror; sees in those broken fragments the girl I've always been, will always be. The perfect partner is someone who can, with a look build my world up and with a touch can bring it all falling down around my feet again. The perfect partner is someone who's light can withstand my shadows and who's shadows compliment my light. It's someone who knows me for everything I am and everything I'm not, who knows without words the depth of my emotions, who taps into the deep, hidden, covered wells of my heart and soul and isn't afraid to brave the raging seas of my self control and self worth.

He can rile me until my passions can rival a hurricane and he can hold me until the worst of my outbursts has faded, the calm after the storm. His hands can wipe away my troubles and my tears, and his lips can reaffirm everything I've ever known about love. He's my aphrodisiac, my companion, my partner, my better, my lesser, my equal. He's my sun and my rain, my raging inferno and my calm waters.

But above all... he's simply mine.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Bruja

....is willing to do the hard work. They do not run when things get tough, they stay and fight through.They love you warts and all. They make you want to become a better version of you. They want to be a better version of themselves for you. Regardless of limitations, together there are no boundaries. And when you go to sleep at night, they are always and forever the best thing that ever happened to you.

Outsider

..someone who can mend all the holes and dents in your soul. Someone who listens, not necessarily understands, just listens, offers you help in sorting out your shit.. and in return gets offered an ear for all the trouble themselves. The perfect partner is someone who distracts you from all the misery and grey of the common day. The perfect partner doesn't expect things from you because they know that you give them regardless of any expectation. A perfect partner doesn't judge you for your actions and is not afraid to give their opinion regarding the matter. The perfect partner understands I have certain shortcomings, shortcomings I will always explain in advance, and does not end up all surprised by these things.
A perfect partner... I don't think exists.

Skadii

Oh my gosh...what in the hell is wrong with me! I mean, this man abused me for 17 years and yet....today, on his birthday, I can't quit crying and wishing that I was with him. Wishing that we were going out tonight with our kids and celebrating his birthday. Wishing that I could lay beside him and be held in his arms so tightly that nothing could ever hurt me again! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!

CupidCatt

...knows my thoughts but perfects them, understand my frustration but turns it into inspiration. Stands beside me.

Tersius

Someone that communicates their feelings and desires, and listens to your own as well.

KieraHaroden

Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

SummerWhispers

Can match my sense of humor and my own brand of naughty teasing.

guardtherealm

Someone who enjoys sharing experiences together, and is always up for a laugh.

diamonedsky

...can make me laugh without even trying.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

HannibalBarca

Not only accepts me for who I am, but accepts herself for who she is, too.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Sweet Chaos

...knows our human limitations and yet still loves me. He allows me a room in his heart, though crowded with obligations beyond his control, yet it is just for me. He allows me to see the 'real' him, warts and all. He accepts me. I accept him.
"You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength."
                                            --Marcus Aurelius

TheLegionary

who can read your thoughts and come to your aide without making questions.

Formless

... can make you see life at it's best. When being with her , everything sounds better. Everything Taste better. Everything looks better. Everything feels better.

Adrianna Paige

Can fit into your world naturally and doesn't need to carve pieces of you out of it in order to fit.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Silverfang

... would be probably boring cause how could a perfect person fit into a world which isn't perfect? I just can't imagine the perfect Partner, cause wouldn't it be a bit boring? A person as partner which is perfect without any singly weakpoints?!

Just my opinion :-)

Aislinn

Quote from: Adrianna Paige on May 13, 2013, 06:57:52 AM
Can fit into your world naturally and doesn't need to carve pieces of you out of it in order to fit.

I like this one....+1
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Tersius

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

The perfect partner doesn't refer to perfection itself. But,their imperfections fit perfectly with your own and through each other one becomes perfect.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket