News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spiderman Wanted?*MUL*

Started by Requiem's Pride, June 04, 2008, 05:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem's Pride

I don’t know. I’m kind of not feeling just crazies and blood. Weird, right?

I have been thinking a lot about comic books, though and the desire for a detailed superhero play of awesome has kind of distracted me from my normally less-than normal mind.

For some reason, I love the idea of playing Shadowcat with Spiderman.  You know, Kitty Pryde and Peter Parker?

The idea of the background is Kitty left the X-Men to go to college—among other personal reasons that she keeps very much to herself—which she nearly finished before finishing highschool, and takes up a professor post at the same college Peter teaches at. I’d love for him to dig in and try to bring back the superhero she was and why she left it behind. Masked superhero college professors?

Ha… I almost sound like an idiot when I type these up. But yeah, that’s my general idea. I’m just looking for some witty Spiderman fun and the like by someone who knows the character and would like to think up some fun, detailed and possibly action-oriented (In many ways?) scenes. Ha.

Yeah, that's as much detail I can give... But I did type up a little post of kind of... just a thought-back thing I did incase anyone wants to see a bit of my Kitty's thoughts.

It was hard enough to go through the essays. These were fourth year students? Kitty glanced over at the man on the other side of the couch. He was doing the same exact thing that she was doing. Kitty pushed her glasses higher onto her nose, straightening the black rims before glancing back down to the papers. She was content, she noted as she settled on the cushion. A smile brushed her lips and a pink tongue snaked out to flick at her lower lip. It was actually quite nice to just sit with him and work. She never felt so relaxed sitting with someone. He did not push her in question about the death, or why she refused to take up the persona of Shadowcat again. He was… perfect.

“I love you,” came the words from her lips.

He looked up, blinking lightly at the brunette who smiled softly towards him, waiting for his reply. She was not one to often speak of love. They had been dating for eight months and he had yet to hear the words from her mouth. He said it. He was also the first of her three lovers to say the words first and without sleeping with them. Kitty loved Piotr since she was 14 and Pete Wisdom’s and Kitty’s relationship in Excalibur was a bit… intense to say the least.

You said you loved me,” Wisdom had said.

“I thought I did,” Shadowcat had replied, looking down at herself as she hugged her arms around her torso, trying to make the pain less.

Love was not a word Kitty said often and Peter Parker knew it. He placed the papers aside and leaned over to her, placing a soft kiss to her lips, “I love you too,” he replied and Kitty smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Yes. Peter Parker just felt right. He chased away the ghosts of the girl she used to be.

Mathim

Personally I prefer the relationship they shared in the Ultimate Spider-Man series, where they're both still teenagers and she's infatuated with him, like collecting his posters and junk until she finally meets him in person. I'd be willing to do that with you, if you're game.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

JadeCore

Incidently, there was a short set of stories some years back where Kitty actually -does- go to college. Things don't quite turn out normally. Nevertheless, it cast some light on her (in a good way) and gave her a chance to shine when normally she'd be outshined by the likes of Beast or Forge or whomever.

Anyway, interesting thought, I'd just thought I'd say. Certainly, as comic relationships go, a little more natural than most.