Seeking a GM for a high level Pathfinder game

Started by Blinkin, November 19, 2014, 03:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Ok, I have a craving and I'm hoping that I'm not alone in it.

I've never tried a high-level Pathfinder game and it seems like it could be some fun to give it a try. I know that a few people have commented over the last few months about there being a lot of low-level games, but the pickings on higher levels seems to be scarce.

To date, the highest level that I've played is 6th. I made two 7th level characters, but the games only lasted 3 or 4 weeks... so I don't consider them as actually being played.

So, what I would like to see...

A game starting out at 9 to 12th level
More than just a series of combat, but an involved, plot based storyline with things to do besides getting to kill bad guys.

Me playing in it. ;)

That's pretty much it. If anyone may be interested in running such a game, I would jump in with both feet!

Thanks for your time.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Jaded

I'd be interested in playing, though not GMing. 

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ExisD

I'll fourth the interest in playing in such a game.

Hopefully someone might be interested in running one, but GM's are rare for lower level games.

Chulanowa

Also interested in playing - sadly, never run Pathfinder before (or anything besides oWoD, really)

Black Howling

I've actually been contemplating running a game around this general level, and have one in mind to be honest. That said, I'll check my free time and see if I can actually dedicate to GMing if there's this kind of interest. I'll also need to break out my rulebooks and brush up on things as it's been forever since I've Gmed pathfinder. Since my home group switched to GURPS, they haven't wanted to play anything else. >_>

I should have a for sure answer fairly soon, along with the necessary details if that answer is yes. That said, if someone else comes along that can for sure do it first, don't wait up for me. ;)

Blinkin

That would be cool. :) I think there's enough interest in this thread alone for a group.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

RafeRavel

In case this is first come/first serve, I'm throwing my hat in for this one!

Blinkin

You might want to see what it's about before throwing your hat in, and (aside from me) it's not going to be first come as there's quite a line of interest at the top of the thread. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.